In today’s digital era, Adobe reader is a necessary application which is widely spread all over the world. As the application helps to install necessary PDF file as well as documents and save them, you can easily access it anytime anywhere. Apart from that, the new version of the Adobe Acrobat allows the users to change documents into PDF files. So, this application is high on demand among teenagers and especially students. Moreover, the application authorizes us to make, manage, show, and print the files into PDF form.
Though, no application is glitch-free, and so the case of Acrobat Adobe Reader. In a few cases, the users face some troublesome and complicated issues in Acrobat. So, if you are thinking you how to solve Adobe Error 111200, then we will help you. So, are you one of the users? If yes, then don’t worry about the irritating error. Look at the following article and check out all the solutions without skipping anything.
About The Adobe Error 111200
If you use Adobe Reader daily, then there is a huge chance that you have experienced Adobe Error 111200 a few numbers of times. We know that this type of error is an annoying issue for users. When your PC becomes unstable, the error is detected. You see that many system files are missing from your desktop. If they stay undetected for a long time, these problems will grow continuously. The error needs some rectification and you need an easy as well as effective solutions. Now, take a look at the following instructions about the general cause of this error.
Major Reasons Of Adobe Error 111200
Adobe error 111200 strikes for several reasons. When you install new programs over old ones, this can cause error messages. So, go through the most common reasons.
- The software failed to update and the method terminated spontaneously.
- When you are starting an update, but there is another installation which is in progress.
- You might encounter this error code if there is not sufficient space on the primary disk.
- Installation of Adobe licensing module is failed due to some reasons, then, the Adobe Error 111200 occurs.
- Different malicious software, such as viruses, adware, spyware, and many more are another cause of the error.
- It can also appear due to misconfigured system files.
- The issue occurs while licensing the product.
- It also occurs due to the incomplete installation of Adobe software.
- Adobe Error 111200 issue can also occur because of corrupt files.
- This type of error codes can also pop-up if you delete some critical Adobe files by mistake.
- Due to Virus or Malware attack in the PC, such type of error codes may arise.
If you have faced with any of the issues listed above, go through this article to know some troubleshooting tips.
Symptoms Of Adobe Error 111200
As error 111200 is a critical issue, so you have to look at the symptoms.
- Error 111200 comes and break down the continuing program window.
- All the active programs suddenly stop.
- Internet connection keeps cutting off or unstable.
- Many important system files have lost.
- The error is shown on the screen.
- Your system freezes several times.
- Your computer becomes sluggish and responds to mouse or keyboard input after a few minutes.
Feasible Solutions To Fix Adobe Error 111200
Here are some effective solutions of this error. So, just read and try the solutions to fix the error properly.
Repair Your Computer
To repair your computer, try to follow all the step successfully.
- At first, try to download security software and install it.
- After that, click on the ‘Quick Scan’ option to scan your system.
- Then, go to the ‘Repair all’ option to repair your computer or laptop.
- Wait for sometimes to complete the process, and see the changes.
Uninstall And Reinstall Adobe
Sometimes, uninstalling the software resolves the glitch. So, try the following procedure:
Uninstall Adobe From Your Computer
For Windows 10,
- First, tap on the Windows icon on the left side of the desktop.
- Then, tap on the ‘Settings’ option from the pop-up menu.
- After that, choose the ‘App & features’ option by clicking on it.
- Next, choose Reader and tap on the ‘uninstall’ option to complete the uninstall process.
For Windows 8,
- At first, go to the right side of the Windows screen. Then, turn on the charm bar.
- From the charm bar, tap on the ‘Settings’ button.
- Then, go to the ‘Control Panel’ from the setting bar.
- Now, go to the ‘Programs’ by clicking on it.
- After that, tap on the ‘Uninstall a -program’ button from the ‘Programs and features’ section.
- Then, choose the ‘Reader’ option and click on the ‘Uninstall’ option.
- Lastly, try to follow the prompts.
For Windows 7,
- Go to the ‘Start’ menu and select ‘Control Panel’ by click on it.
- After that, go to the ‘Programs and features’ icon by double click on it.
- Then, choose ‘Adobe reader’ option and tap on the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Last, try to follow the prompts to finish the procedure.
2. Reinstall Adobe
After uninstalling Adobe, reinstalling it to resolve the issue. To reinstall Adobe, try to follow the following steps:
- First, open the Adobe Reader Download page.
- Then, choose the ‘Download’ option.
- After that, it allows the Download Manager adequate time to download all important installation files.
- Then, try to check out the prompts to install Reader. Now the process is done.
If you have faced with the problem till now, then use another web browser.
Update The Outdated Driver
Take a look at this procedure. Updating the driver is separated in two way. To update outdated driver, head over the following steps:
Automatic Driver Update
To download and install a reliable driver for your PC, follow the below steps:
- Firstly, press & hold ‘Windows Key + R’ both.
- In the Run box, type ‘devmgmt.msc’ command and hit the Entry key.
- Then, locate ‘Sound, video and game controllers’ by double-tapping on it.
- Next, head over to the audio device and tap on the ‘Update Driver Software’ option.
- After that,Select ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ by tapping on it in the coming window.
- Now, the procedure is finished.
Manual Driver Update
If the automatic update does not affect the issue, then try to follow a manual update of the drivers. Let’s check out below properly.
- First of all, go to the manufacturer’s site.
- Download a compatible driver and keep and hold Windows Key and R at the same time.
- Next, write ‘devmgmt.msc’ command in the Run box and hit the Entry key.
- Then, localize the ‘Sound, video and game controllers’ option by double-click on it.
- After that, go to the audio device and choose ‘Update Driver Software’.
- Select ‘Browse my computer for driver software’ folder by tapping it and tap on the ‘Browse’ option beside the folder.
- Lastly, tap on ‘Next’ and restart your device to finish the procedure.
Update The Operating System
To update your PC’s OS, follow the below steps:
- At first, open the Start menu and go to the Control Panel.
- After that, tap on the Small icon view and tap on the ‘Windows update’ icon. If you use the category view, then, choose the ‘System and Security’ option by clicking it. Then, tap on the ‘Windows update’ icon from the System and security folder.
- If an update is available, then click on the ‘OK’ option.
- Now, the process is done and then your issue.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned methods will help you out with the error 11200. If the steps fail, then leave a comment for further help.