The Product Key is very important for every Windows Operating System. It is a unique key or serial number for every single copy of the software. Every user needs this Product Key to activate their copy of the software. Many users have tried to find their system Product Key but didn’t find it. In this article, you will know “how to find Windows 10 Product Key?”
Five Amazing Ways To Finding Windows 10 Product Key
There are five amazing ways to find the Product Key in your Windows 10 system.
Way 1- By Using PowerShell
This is the most easier way to find the Product Key in your Windows 10 sytem.
- At first, go to the Search box, type “PowerShell” and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Once the PowerShell window opens, type ‘(Get-WmiObject -query ‘select * from SoftwareLicensingService’).OA3xOriginalProductKey’ and then, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
After pressing the Enter key, you can see your Windows system Product Key.
Way 2- Find Product Key In Settings Application
You can find your system Product Key by using the Settings application. Follow the steps,
- Go to the Search box, type “Settings” and then, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- In the Settings window, select System option and then click on About option in the left side panel.
Once you have done, you can check the Product ID section.
Way 3 – Find Product Key In Control Panel
This is another way to find the Product Key in your Windows 10 system.
- Open the Control Panel, and then go to the System and Security. Next, click on System.
- In the system window, below you can see your Windows 10 system Product Key.
Way 4 – By Using Command Prompt
By using the Command Prompt, you can find the Product Key in your system. The steps are mentioned below,
- At first, go to Search Box and type ‘cmd’ and then, right click on it. After that, you can see several options appearing. Here, choose Run as administrator and click on it.
- When the Command Prompt Window opens, type “wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey” to run this command and then, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Once the run is completed, you can see the Product Key in your Windows 10.
Way 5 – Check Your Email
If you buy Windows 10 online, you will get a Product Key which is given by Microsoft through your Email.
In this article, this is enough information to find the Product Key in Windows 10. Following these steps which have mentioned in the above and apply these ways in your Windows 10 system to find the Product Key. if you face any problem during these steps do not worry, you just comment us and we will give the update within 24 hours.