Xbox Live provides a lot of benefits to its users. It provides free games every month. But, you need to subscribe at first which comes with periodical renewal terms.
This subscription provides various options like Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game pass ultimately. If you get suspended, then you won’t be able to cancel the Xbox subscription.
Make sure that you clear the past due-balance prior to continuing the cancellation process. If you are not actively using this service then also you can cancel Xbox Live.
Now, if you don’t know how to cancel this subscription then you can go through the steps that are mentioned below.
How to Cancel Xbox Live: Instant Procedures
Below discussed are the effective solutions that you can implement to cancel the Xbox Live subscription.
Solution 1: Use the Xbox Website
Sometimes, you might not be able to talk to the customer service agent. Then, the easiest way to cancel the Xbox Live is through the Xbox website. With the help of this website, you can close your recurring subscription.
- Initially, go to the Xbox.com to sign in the Microsoft account which is associated with your Xbox Live account.
- After that, navigate to the right corner of the page and then click on your profile icon.
- Head over the Subscription option and then click on the “Services and subscriptions” page to open the Xbox Live Gold section.
- Then, click on the Manage option to search the Payment Settings section.
- Head over to the Cancel option and then select whether or not to end the subscription.
- Finally, go to the Next option and click on the Confirm Cancellation option.
Solution 2: Cancel Xbox Subscription Online
You can cancel the Xbox subscription online and for that follow the steps mentioned hereunder:
- At first, log in to the “Services and Subscriptions” page of your Microsoft account.
- Under the subscription, you will find the “Payment and billing option that you need to select.
- After that, click on the Cancel option. Sometimes, you might not find your subscription then check whether you are signed in to the correct Microsoft account or not.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions:
- If you find that the recurring billing activity is on then you will find the subscription’s expiry date there. Cancel your subscription immediately but it depends on your subscription status.
- Sometimes, you might find that the recurring billing is off. Then, a message will appear to confirm that your subscription is paid through its expiry date.
- There is a possibility that your subscription is past due or suspended. Make sure that you pay the past-due balance before canceling.
Solution 3: Cancel Xbox on your Xbox 360 Console
Go to your Xbox 360 Console to cancel the Xbox subscription. To do that, go through the steps that are mentioned below:
- Fist, go to the Settings option of your Xbox One console and then select the Account option.
- Thereafter, click on the Subscription option and select that subscription you want to cancel.
- Now, tap on the A button.
- Go to the Payment and billing option to select the Cancel Subscription option.
- Next, follow the instructions.
If you want to stop the automatic renewing process for the subscription, then you need to keep using it until it expires.
- With the help of your Microsoft account, log in to the “Services and subscriptions” page.
- Now, search the subscription that you want to stop renewing.
- After that, click on the “Turn off auto-renew” option, followed by the Confirm Cancellation option.
Hopefully, after applying the above solutions you can cancel the Xbox Live subscription without any hassle.