If you have an account in both Windstream and Outlook, then managing emails could be hectic at times. However, you can easily get rid of this situation by adding your Windstream email address to Outlook. Once you successfully do so, then you can manage the emails from both your Outlook as well as Windstream account.
This is an easy task to perform and can be easily accomplished by following just a few steps. For a detailed and step-by-step method to complete the entire process, keep reading this guide to the end.
Steps to Follow to Add Windstream Email Address to Outlook:
The steps required to transfer email from Windstream to Outlook are mentioned below
But before that, check if your Windstream email address contains .net or .com as all of their email addresses end with the same.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook and click on New Items. Click on Contact to open the window.
- Again, go to the Email field and type your email address there. Make sure that it contains @windstream.net.
- Enter other information within the respective fields given below.
- Although it is not absolutely necessary to provide this information and Windstream email address can be added to Outlook without as well.
- Lastly, click on Save and Close so that the Windstream email address can be added to Microsoft Outlook.
By following the above-mentioned methods, you will be able to add Windstream address to Microsoft Outlook easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Access My Windstream Email?
To access Windstream email, simply follow the below steps.
- Open your web browser and go to the official website of Windstream.
- Now, click on Email. This will help you access your Windstream email easily.
How do I Set Up a Windstream Email on My Phone?
To set up Windstream email on your phone, try out the steps provided below.
- On your device, go to Applications and select email.
- Tap on Add Account and then enter the email address and password inside their respective fields. The email address should contain windstream.net on the email address.
- Once prompted for the Email Account type, choose IMAP. Enter both Incoming and Outgoing server settings. Make sure to tap the Next button in between.
- Mark the options for a preferable account and tap on Next. Type an Account name and your real name. Tap on Done.
How do I Set Up my Windstream Email in Windows 10?
To set up Windstream email on Windows 10, execute the steps given below:
- Press the Windows key and click on Mail.
- Go to Settings>Account>Add Account>Choose an Account>Other Account.
- Type the Windstream email address with @windstream.net, password, and name in their fields. Click on the Sign In button.