Along with Gmail, Yahoo has also gained much popularity amongst the users these days. However, the Yahoo mail might malfunction and prevent the users from getting their job done. Yahoo mail print failed is one of the most common errors that the users often come up with. It might occur if the settings of the Internet Explorer is changed or if the print option is disabled. Furthermore, if the LPD Print Service and the LPR Port Monitor options are disabled as well. If you struggling with the same error, then do not worry. In this article, we have mentioned the easy ways to fix the glitch instantly. So, without wasting any time, let’s get into it.
How To Print From Yahoo Mail
If you are struggling with the Yahoo mail print failed error and do not know the ways to fix the glitch, you need to go through the following steps given below:
Method 1: Print Conversation Or Specific Mail
If you want to print a particular email or a conversation, you need to go through the following steps that are given below:
- First, you need to open the Yahoo Mail message which you want to print.
- Now, right-click in an empty area of the message that you want to print. Click on the Print Page option from the drop-down list that appears on your computer screen.
- Make the changes that you want to make before printing the message.
- Now, you need to click on the Print option to get a copy of the email.
Method 2: Print From Yahoo Mail Basic
If you want to print a message when you’re viewing emails in Yahoo Mail Basic, but do not know the exact procedures, then go through the following steps:
- You need to log in to your Yahoo account and then open the message that you want to print.
- You will receive a link mentioning Printable View, click on it.
- Finally, to print the message, you can use the web browser’s print dialog box.
Method 3: Print Attached Photos In Yahoo Mail
Now, if you wish to print an attached photo from your Yahoo mail, you need to first log in to your Yahoo email account. Now, go to the photo that you want to print. Right-click on the image or you can also click on the download icon on the image. Upon downloading the photo, it will get saved in the Downloads folder of your computer. Go to the folder and open the image. Finally, you need to choose the Print option to successfully complete the process.
Method 4: How to Print Attachments
To print attachments from Yahoo Mail, you will first need to save the files to your computer. To do the same, follow the steps given below:
- First, you need to open the message that you wish to print.
- Go to the attachment icon at the bottom of the message and then you need to choose the Download option.
- You can also click on the Download icon (a down arrow symbol) to save the file in the computer’s folder.
- Now, go to the folder where the attachment is saved, and then, you need to click on the Print option to successfully complete the process.
Method 5: Check If The Print Option Is Enabled
You might fail to print the attachments from your Yahoo mail if the print option is not enabled. Therefore, first, you need to check the option. You need to open Internet Explorer in No- Add-on mode and then check if you can print. Go through the following steps:
- Click on the Start menu and then press both the Windows logo key and the R at the same time to open the Run dialog box.
- Now, in the empty field in the Run dialog box, you need to type the ‘iexplore –extoff’ command and then hit on the Enter key.
- The Internet Explorer will then open in No Add-on mode. Check if the the print option is enabled. Finally, check if you can print messages from the Yahoo mail.
Method 6: Reset Internet Explorer Settings
To fix the Yahoo mail print failed issue, you can reset the Internet Explorer Settings. Once setting the Internet Explorer settings to default, check if you are able to print the messages from the Yahoo mail.
- Open the Internet Explorer web browser.
- Now, you need to Press the Alt key and X together and then you need to select the “Internet Options” options.
- You need to select the “Advanced” tab and then click on the “Reset” option. You will find the option under “Reset Internet Explorer Settings.”
- Finally, check if the Yahoo mail print failed error resolves.
Method 7. Enable LPD Print Service And LPR Port Monitor
You can also check if the LPD print services and LPR port monitor options are enabled. To implement the same, go through the following procedures:
- You need to press the Windows logo key and R simultaneously to get the Run window.
- When the Run window appears, you need to type the “appwiz.cpl” command and then click on the OK option.
- You will receive an option mentioning Turn Windows features on or off. Click on it.
- Now, you need to expand the Print and Document Services option and place a check mark for both the “LPD print service” and the “LPR port monitor” options.
- Click on OK to save the changes that you created. After the process completes, you need to restart your computer and check if you can print from the Yahoo mail.
The methods mentioned above are easy to apply and can help you to fix the Yahoo mail print failed error easily in no time without facing difficulties.