There are many of the users who have complained and are quite upset with the Xbox Live Error Code 8015402b while creating a new Microsoft account. If you need to add any of your group members with the Microsoft family on Xbox 360, the issue may also arise even at that moment. This particular problem happens at the time when you tried to control a non-Microsoft email address. While using the email addresses which is not verified, if you want to fight with the error code 8015402b. Then, you must require to bypass the code 8015402b. To do it, at first, you have to verify your email ID, or you can use a Microsoft account. If you want to know the procedure, then let’s check this article up together to know the details.
Simple and Easy Steps to Fix the Xbox Live Error Code 8015402b
Here we are going to discuss some of the simple and efficient steps to resolve this error. You can try any of these solutions to fix the problem:
Solution 1: Confirm The Non-Microsoft Email Address
If you desire to get an error-free life with your Xbox Live. Then, at first, you need to verify your email account to confirm your convenience to the Microsoft services. If you want to do this, then you just need to set up your account for the first time. Still, if you jump that, you require to do it to fix the problem with Xbox Live Error Code 8015402b. For the determination of establishing your account, an email which is with the help of conventional guidance you will be taken in your inbox from the “Microsoft”. If you did not search out it in your inbox then, you need to check the Junk folder.
But, you require to remain that, the email address is accurate which you can present in the message. If so, then click on the Resend button to resend the email in the messages to proceed with the next.
After that, you have to sign in to your email address and check the inbox to get verification mail which is sent by “Microsoft account team”. Then, you need to follow the instruction and return back to the Xbox.com and sign in again. After that, you have to sign up with a Microsoft email account.
If this happens to you then, there might be a chance that you did not need to access your “non-Microsoft email account”. If this happens to you then, create a new Outlook account to fixed Xbox Live Error Code 8015402b. If you want to do this then, here are the steps:
Create an Outlook Account,
Open the Xbox app.ication and click on the Social option from the Menu bar.
When you will be able to view it, then select the “Join the fun” option under the Xbox Live section.
After that, you will be able to see a new page which will notify you to sign up. Then, you have to click on the Signup option. This will support you to build your Xbox Live account.
If you want to continue it then, you have to fill up the form with all the detailed information as per required. But, you should continually recognize that you just need to present a Microsoft email account for this. While collecting the data, your account will be activated and after that, the Xbox Live Error Code 8015402b will be resolved.
Solutions 2: Delete and redownload your profile
If the above-mentioned procedure did not help you to resolve the problem then you can follow these below-mentioned steps which will help you to delete and redownload your profile. To do it follow the steps:
- At first, you have to delete the profile which is stored in your Xbox console
- After that, you need to press the Guide button from your controller.
- Then, move on to the Settings option and click on System Settings.
- At the next step, you have to select the Storage option.
- After that, you have to choose the All Devices option
- Then, select the Gamer Profiles and click the Gamertag which you want to delete and press the Delete option.
- Now, you have to select the Delete Profile Only. But, this only deletes the profile but leaves the saved games and achievements.
Step 2: Clear the system cache
After, completing the above-mentioned steps you have to clear the system cache to do it follow the steps:
- At first, you have to click the Guide button from your controller.
- After that, move on to the Settings option and click on the System Settings option.
- Now, click on the Storage or Memory option.
- After that, you have to highlight any of the storage devices, and then, tap the Y button from your controller. One thing to remember that, it does not matter which storage device you will be select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.
- After that, click on the Clear System Cache.
- When you are done with all the previously discussed steps now you have to prompted to confirm the storage device maintenance and click on the Yes option.
Step 3: Download your profile again
After completing all the above-mentioned steps you have to re-download the Xbox Live profile. If you want to do it then, you can follow the steps written below.
- At first, you have to press the Guide button from the controller.
- After that, select the Download Profile option.
- If you did not find the Download Profile notification then, it probably means that you are signed in to a profile. Then, press the “X” button to sign out.
- After that, you have to enter the Microsoft account which is associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag.
Some Additional Tips
Here we are going to discuss some additional that, will help you to fix the issue. Go through it:
- Check the Xbox Live service status
- Troubleshoot your connection to Xbox Live
So, this was all about to fix the problem with Xbox Live Error Code 8015402b. Hope this article will help you to fix your problem with your own. If you want any more details about this topic then, you can drop messages on our comment section.