Most of the computer programs can be easily installed without any permission in Windows computer. However, there are very a few programs which need an administrator permission. Well, you will see that in a normal situation, these installations will proceed smoothly without any interruption. But yes, there is no doubt that an unstable network access can lead to serious problems as well. As a result, you may encounter an error message “Windows Installer Package Error”. Whenever this error arises, you may as well face error codes like 1720, 1721, 1722, etc.
What Is Windows Installer Package Error?
The Windows Installer Package Error will usually appear due to the glitch in system files. Another reason is when you perform a system cleaning on the same computer, without uninstalling it from the system. A message will appear like“Windows Installer package DLL cannot be accessed” at the time when you are uninstalling the program. But there is nothing to be worried about, as we have solutions to effectively mitigate “Windows Installer Package Error”.
Early Signs Of This Error Are As Given Below
When you install, uninstall, or update any program on a Windows computer, you may encounter various error messages as given below:
- You won’t be able to access your Windows Installer Service
- It will be difficult for you to start Windows Installer Service
- There will be difficulty in launching the Windows Installer service
- “Access Denied” error message might as well show off
Parameters To Efface Windows Installer Package Error
Parameter 1: Download The Microsoft’s Windows Install & Uninstall tool
- To start with, you need to tap “Advanced-Download to run on a different or disconnected computer” option. Now, tap “Download” button and click “Run” when you are prompted.
- Select the “Accept” button to follow the license agreement rule properly
- Choose the “Browse” button so that you can select “Fix it portable” utility. Now, save the option
- You must select an appropriate location to save the “Fix it portable” option. Press “OK”
- Download the “Microsoft Fix portable” tool from “Download and save” window, and wait for it to complete. At this point save the file
- At last, to know how to access the “Fix it portable” tool, read instructions below carefully. Press the “Finish” button and continue to the next step
Parameter 2: Use “Fix it portable” tool
I hope all these steps will help you resolve the problem in an appropriate manner. If you find this article helpful please do let us know in the comment section below.