Following the trail of the technological revolution, it is quite natural that you will want to make your digital experience even more fascinating. This, however, is possible only with greater technological innovation and the installation of such innovative features into your PC. Miracast for Windows 10 is one such feature and therefore, it is among one of the most sought-after technologies of the recent times. The technology helps you to set up a wireless display in your system. Therefore, it goes without saying that such a mechanism will only enhance your digital experience while making it all the more exciting.
However, no technology is entirely glitch-free and therefore, it is most likely that you may face certain problems in case your Miracast stops functioning properly. Moreover, if your system doesn’t support Miracast, then you are likely to face several problems. Keeping such problems in mind, we bring you the most affordable solutions in case you face such issues. In this article, therefore, we will evaluate the potential problems that you are likely to face and along with some practical solutions.
Why Is Miracast Not Working On Windows 10?
At times, when you log into Windows 10, you receive an alert message notifying you that your system does not support Miracast and therefore, you don’t have access to wireless display or projection. However, you might question why such an error occurs despite the feature being an inbuilt technology.
The error occurs if your system is recently updated from an earlier version. Under such circumstances, you are likely to find that Miracast is not available in your PC. However, you can sort this out by using Miracast Adapter. You may also face this problem if your Windows 10 version is a clean-installed one. Under such cases, there may be a problem with your WiFi or other drivers.
However, you can solve such issues in no time by simply updating your drivers. Below, we recommend some simple ways to update your drivers. You can easily update your drivers from relevant websites. You may also consider using Driver Easy to install the drivers automatically.
- First, download and install the Driver Easy. After the installation, run your Operating System.
- Next, Press on Scan Now in order to detect all the driver issues.
- In case you try the Free version, choose ‘Update ALL’ for automatic updates.
- Once you do this, you can reboot your PC and install Miracast
Know How To Use Miracast On Windows 10
In order to enjoy the boons of technology, you need to install the feature on your Windows 10. This especially holds true to those who do not have Miracast inbuilt in their PC or in case your Windows 10 doesn’t support Miracast. If your system does not support the feature, the least you can do is get a Miracast adapter and it will serve your purpose. However, if you are not conversant with the technological know-how, you may not know how to set up and use Miracast on Windows 10. You do not need to worry as we offer you the necessary guidelines to follow.
- First, you need to check that your Windows 10 is ready to run.
- Then, you need to type ‘connect’ in the search box from the Start menu bar.
- Next, you need to check if your Windows 10 supports Miracast.
If you see the window in the left-hand corner at the bottom of your computer, then you can set up Mirtacast on your PC. However, if you do not find the left window, do not panic. All you need to do is install the feature on your Windows manually and we have given all the instructions for that as well.
- Switch on the display device that you wish to project to such as TV or a Projector. in case Miracast is not available on your Windows 10, plug in a Miracast Adapter like Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter.
- Next, click on Windows Logo Key from the keyboard and the number key 1 simultaneously to open the Settings window.
- Now, press on ‘Devices’
- It is going to display you by default the various devices such as Bluetooth and the likes. Once it displays, click on Add Bluetooth or Other Device.
- Press Dock or Wireless Display.
- Windows 10 will automatically detect the display device that you turned on previously.
- Following this, press on your display device in order to project your Windows10 to it.
Therefore, we recommend you to install Miracast for Windows 10 at the earliest. In case you are not aware of the procedures, those cited in the article will solve your problem. We are sure that Miracast is only going to make your digital experience more comfortable allowing you to explore more. With the steps cited above, setting a Miracast on your Windows 10 will become a fairly easy job for you. However, despite that, you are likely to face certain functional interruptions or defects occasionally. We understand that this is pretty annoying. In case your Windows 10 Miracast is not working, do not worry as we are here to help you out.