Mobile phones are very much popular nowadays. We can’t imagine our life without phones. Starting from the featured phones to the smartphone everything falls under this category. We can perform all day to day activities on our mobile phones. We can connect with people around the globe. Also, we can book tickets online these days. Even we can do any online activity on our system. But sometimes while we are trying to do any activity on the mobile phone we face some network issues. We face this issue if we have enabled the ‘Airplane Mode’ on the phone. Also, if we have not enabled the roaming on the phone then we might face mobile network issues. Thus, in this article, we are going to discuss some ways on how to fix the mobile network not available.
Causes Of The Mobile Network Not Available
- In case you have not enabled the ‘roaming’ then you might face the issue.
- If the radio broadcasting signals are not proper then you might face this issue.
- Also, if the SIM card is inserted in an improper manner then you may have mobile network issues.
- If we have not disabled the ‘Airplane Mode’ then you might face this issue.
- Also, if you have not updated the phone then you can come across this error.
Methods To Resolve The Mobile Network Not Available Verizon
The methods to resolve the mobile network not available Verizon are as follows:
- Restarting the phone.
- Checking the network operators.
- Inserting the SIM card.
- Resetting the phone.
- Checking the signal strength.
Restarting The Phone
The easiest and the simplest way to resolve the issue is to restart the phone. Sometimes we find that the network signals are not shown on our mobile phones. This occurs very often and there is nothing to worry about. Therefore, just restart your smartphone once to resolve the issue.
Checking The Network Operators
Also, if there is some problem with the network on the phone we might face this issue. Therefore follow the steps to fix the problem:
- At first, open the ‘Settings’ application on the computer.
- Then from the list of option in the ‘Settings’ select the ‘Wireless and Networks’.
- Next, select the option ‘Mobile Networks’ and then select the ‘Network Operators’.
- Then select the option ‘Choose Automatically’ to choose the network operators automatically.
Inserting The SIM Card
Also, if you have inserted the SIM card incorrectly on the mobile phone then you might face this issue. Therefore open the SIM tray and reinsert the SIM card in a proper manner.
This will hopefully resolve the issue.
Resetting The Phone
You can also reset the phone to fix the problem. Thus follow the steps to reset the phone:
Soft Resetting The Phone
To perform a soft reset the Android phone go through the steps:
- Open the ‘Settings’ application on the smartphone at first.
- Then from the list of options select ‘Backup and Reset’.
- Now select the option ‘General’.
- After that select, the option ‘Factory Data Reset’ to reset your phone.
- Go through all the instructions.
- Next, select the option ‘Erase everything’ to reset the phone.
Hard Resetting The Phone
To perform a hard reset of your Android phone follow the steps:
- At first, power off your smartphone.
- Then press and hold the ‘Power’ key and the ‘Up volume’ locker key to boot it into to the ‘Recovery Mode’.
- Now use the volume keys to choose the option ‘wipe data or factory reset’
- Then select the ‘Power’ key for the confirmation.
- Next, choose the option ‘Yes’ to rest the phone.
- Now the reset operation will begin.
- After resetting the phone reboot your Android phone.
Checking The Signal Strength
Follow the steps to check the signal strength:
- Open the dialer on the phone.
- Then dial the numbers ‘-#-#4636#*#*’ on the dial and dial it.
- Now a ‘Testing Menu’ will come up on the screen,
- Next, select the ‘Phone Information’ and choose the option ‘Run Ping Test’.
- After that select the option ‘GSM Auto(PRL) and then select ‘Turn Radio Off’.
Thus by following the methods as mentioned above, you can resolve the issue mobile network not available.
We believe that this will resolve the issue on your phone. If you are facing any other issues with your phone, then you can share your concern. We will keep you updated as always.