Konica printer error code c0202 indicates the paper jam issue in your printer. If a piece of paper or debris gets stuck in the duplexer or printer roller, then you can encounter this error. This error often strikes to the Konica printer as the paper jam is quite common for all types of printers. If you face this error, then it will not allow progressing the printing process any further. So, if you are willing to experience a hassle-free printing session, then you have to resolve Konica printer error code c0202. You need to go through this article carefully to learn more about this error c0202. Here you will get the most appropriate solutions to fix this error and that too without any hassle.
Fix Konica Printer Error Code c0202 With Easy Hacks:
In this section of this article, you will get various solutions that will help you out to get rid of this Konica printer error code c0202. Follow all the methods as instructed below to solve this error easily:
Method #1: Reset the Printer
Sometimes, a reset process can easily fix Konica printer error code c0202. So, it’s a worth try. If you do a mistake during the reset, then it can damage your printer. So, if you are not confident enough to perform it, just follow the steps as given below.
- First, turn off the printer and unplug the power cable from the main power source.
- After some time, plug the cable back to the power source.
- Turn on the printer.
- Now, press the resume key for 20 seconds.
- As soon as you see a message like ‘reset the printer to default settings’ in the control panel of your Konica printer, just click Ok and leave the resume key.
- Now, check if the error message still appears or not.
Method #2: Remove the Paper Jam
If you still face this problem, then paper jam might be the cause of this error. So, you have to check the fusor, duplexer and the fine Cartridge Holder if any paper gets stuck within these parts of your printer. You have to detect and remove the paper from that part of the printer to resolve Konica printer error code c0202.
Clear the Paper Jam from the Fine Cartridge Holder
- First, turn off your printer and disconnect all the power plugs.
- Now, remove the paper output cover and check if some particles get stuck under the Cartridge holder.
- Remove the piece of paper gently from the holder.
- Make sure there is nothing which can cause the jamming of the printing path.
- Now, put the paper tray back and turn on your printer.
- Now, check whether the Konica printer error code c0202 still persists or not.
Clear the Paper Jam from the Fusor:
Fusor is a pair of rollers within the printer. If the paper is stuck in this printer roller, then it can cause this error code c0202. So, just follow these steps carefully to fix this issue:
- First of all, shut down your Konica printer.
- After 10 minutes of waiting, open the front cover by the same process.
- Open the belt unit again.
- You will find levers at the end of the fusor. Lift these levers to remove the stuck paper. If you aren’t able to remove it still, then open the fuser cover and take the piece of paper out.
- Now, put the fuser cover back and press down the levers.
- Insert the belt unit in its position, and then the front cover.
Clear the Paper Jam from the Duplexer:
This is also an easy method like the other two. So, you can easily detect a paper if it is stuck in the duplexer.
- First of all, open the front cover of your printer.
- Now, open the duplexer cover.
- Check if the paper is stuck in the duplexer or not. If yes, then just remove it gently from the duplexer.
- Now, close the cover of the duplexer, and then the front cover.
You can rectify this Konica printer error code c0202 easily if you follow the previous section carefully and minutely. But, even after following the above steps, you cannot able to solve this problem, then post your query on the comment section below and we will get back to you instantly.