In the current global market, HP printers are one of the best printers when compared to other printers. But still, most of the users are facing a common problem which is HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0013. This error can cause various issues and can eventually hamper your task. So if you are facing this same issue then don’t worry. In this article, we will help you out with the best and easy troubleshooting methods so that your HP printer becomes error-free.
Before we move on to the solution part of the article, we want you to know the causes that are responsible for this error to occur.
Probable Causes for the HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0013:
Knowing the reasons behind the HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0013 will help you to resolve the issue in an efficient way. So without wasting any time let us discuss the reasons for the occurrence of the error.
According to the researches, there are many common reasons for this error to occur. Hence, take a look at some of them that are stated below:
- Cartridge Installation– The error code can occur if you have not correctly installed the cartridges of your HP printer.
- Low Ink Cartridge Level– When there is a low ink level in the cartridges, then you can get this error code.
- Damage Cartridge– Another reason for the error to occur is when the cartridge is in a damaged condition.
- Wrong Paper– If the size of the paper is inappropriate then you can receive this error code.
- Printer Drivers- Outdated printer drivers is also another reason for the error to occur.
- Printer Connection– Connection failure between the PC and the printer may also lead to the HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0013.
Now as you know the reasons behind the error occurence, let’s have a look at the symptoms of the HP printer error.
Symptoms of the HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0013
The common symptoms of the error code are discussed below. The error code is mainly related to the Ink System Failure. Some say that the error interrupts the printer’s controlling system. At times, the error mainly stops the functions of the cartridges. Additionally, the error does not allow the cartridges to move in the assigned direction making the printing process to stop midway.
As now you know both the causes and the symptoms of this particular error, we may move to the solution part of the article.
Effective hacks to fix HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0013
In this section of the article, you will get to know the methods by which you can resolve the HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0013 issue on your own. The methods are given below:
Method 1: Unplug and then plug in the HP printer’s power cords
Improper power cord connection may sometimes obstruct the printer to perform its task. So you can receive the error code on the printer’s control panel. Therefore, to resolve the issue, follow the steps given below:
- If the printer is off, turn it on.
- Wait for the printer to be idle and silent to continue.
- When the printer is in the ON state, unplug the printer’s power cord from the rear of the printer.
- After that, you have to unplug the printer’s power cord from the wall socket.
- Now you have to wait for a while like about 60 to 80 seconds.
- After that, you have to plug in the HP printer’s power cord into the wall socket.
- Also, reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Switch on the power, if the printer does power on then press the power button of the HP printer.
- Now again wait for the printer to be silent and idle and then proceed to check the issue is resolved or not.
Method 2: Resetting the HP printer settings
Below are the steps to reset the settings of your HP printer:
- Turn off the HP printer and then remove all the power cords. After that leave the printer in the idle state for about 30 to 40 seconds.
- Now, you have to plug in all the printer’s power cords and turn on the printer.
- When the printer turns on, press and hold the Resume button.
- Watch for the Attention LED, when it turns ON then release the Resume button.
- Wait for the printer to complete its reset process.
- When the printer is reset, check if the error is resolved or not.
Method 3: Using Windows Update to install the new HP printer drivers
You can take the help of the Windows Update to install and update the HP printer drivers. To perform the same follow these steps which are given below:
- Open your PC and then click on the Start menu. When the Start menu opens, you have to click on the Settings option.
- Inside the Settings window, you have to search and click on the Update & Security option.
- When the next window opens, click on the Windows Update option on the left side of the pane.
- Now click on the Check for updates button and wait for the Windows to search for the latest updates.
- If there are any updates for your HP printer, then click on it and press the OK button. Finally, click on the Install updates option.
If you are unable to perform the above method of The HP printer driver update then you can follow an alternative method given below:
- From the Start menu open the Control Panel. Set the option to View by Small icons.
- After that click on the Device Manager.
- Find the HP printer that ypou want to update the drivers. On finding it, right-click on the option and then select the Update Driver Software option from the list.
- In the pop-up window, you have to select the first option “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- Finally, wait for the process the finish.
Therefore, in the end, you will be able to fix the HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0013.
Method 4: Alternative Solution
Additionally, you can try to perform this alternate hack to troubleshoot this error when nothing works out. The steps are as follows:
- Unplug the USB cable if it connected to your PC.
- After that, you have to remove the cartridges from your HP printer as well.
- When the printer still on, unplug the power cord from the rear of the printer. Then you have to unplug the power cord from the wall.
- Now put the power cable back into the wall socket. After that, you have plug the power cord back into the rear of the printer.
- Now the printer will give a message “The following ink cartridge appear to be missing or damage”. As this message pops up, insert the cartridges into your HP printer.
These steps will help you to resolve the issue effectively.
Hope that these technical hacks will help you to fix the HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0013. Follow each and every step carefully without any skip so that you get the best out of the solution. If you are having any problem then feel free to comment down in the comment section below.