HP Printer Error Code 0x83C00009 is one of the most general problems which is encountered by the HP printer users. This error code generally pops up while printing your documents on your HP printer. Besides, it also appears when the printer is not connected properly to the computer as well. Moreover, if the printer driver is not updated then you might also see this error code on your screen. Sometimes it also happens if you are not using the genuine cartridges on your HP printer. So, if you are also HP printer user who is facing error code 0x83C00009, then no need to worry. Here in this article, we have listed several solutions to eliminate this particular error code on the go. After performing all the solutions you can quickly get rid of error code 0x83C00009.
Different Solutions to Fix HP Printer Code Error 0x83C00009
In the below section you can see some different solutions that you can easily implement on your HP printer to fix the HP Printer Code Error 0x83C00009. Hence, take a look below:
Solution 1 – Reinstall the Printer Driver
This is one of the most reliable solutions that can help you to fix this issue on your HP printer. So, follow the undermentioned steps one by one,
- Go to the Search box, type Control Panel and then hit the Enter key.
- In the Control Panel window, scroll down the page and find the Programs and Features section, click on it.
- Locate the HP printer driver and right click on it to open the list.
- Select the Uninstall option.
- Once it is done, restart your system and then again install it from the official website of HP printer. To complete the installation process, follow the onscreen instructions carefully.
- After completing the installation process, check whether the problem still persists or not.
Solution 2 – Restart the HP Printer
When this error appears on your screen, you can simply restart your printer. To do that,
- Press the Power button to turn off the printer.
- Wait for the few seconds and then again turn on it by pressing the Power button. After doing that, check if the problem has been resolved.
Solution 3 – Modify the HP Printer Settings
After performing the above-mentioned solutions if this error code still appears on your screen then you can simply modify the HP printer settings section. Check the steps that are mentioned below,
- Click on the Start button to open the menu list. Find the Control Panel option and click on it. Alternatively, press the Windows Key + S key to launch the Search box. Type Control Panel and then hit the Enter.
- When the Control Panel window opens, scroll down the page and locate the ‘Devices and Printers’ section and double click on it.
- In that section, click on the HP printer image
- Next, in the new window, you will see three options, click on re-try your HP printer, and a different window will come up.
- Click on the Settings option to change the printer settings.
- When the printer properties window opens, you can adjust settings yourself.
- Click on the Apply and then click on the OK option.
Solution 4 – Update the Printer Driver
If you have not updated your printer driver from time to time, then you can face this problem. To execute this solution try the undermentioned steps carefully,
- Go to the Search Panel, type Device Manager and then press the Enter key.
- When the Device Manager window opens, find the printer driver and right click on it to open the list.
- Select the Update Driver Software option. Now the system will check whether the update is available or not.
- If you find any updated version of your printer driver, then click on the Update option.
- Once it is done, restart your system.
Solution 5 – Clear the Jammed Paper from the Paper Tray
Sometimes the jammed paper can also cause the error code 0x83C00009. So you need to remove the jammed paper from the printer immediately. In order to fix this error code, you can clear the jammed paper by following three methods. Let’s have a look at the section below,
Method 1 – From the Paper Tray
At first, remove it from the paper tray. Check the steps given below,
- Take out all the loose sheets paper from the paper tray.
- Smoothly remove each jammed paper from the tray.
- In the Printer control panel, click on the OK option.
Method 2 – From the Cartridge Access Area
If method 1 does not resolve this issue then you can follow this method. To complete this method follow the instructions as stated.
- Press the Power button to turn off the HP printer.
- Next, disconnect the power cord from the printer and power supply.
- If you have any USB cable connection to the PC then disconnect it.
- Open the cartridge access door and find the cartridge access area
- Then, lightly eliminate all the jammed paper.
Method 3 – From Inside the Cleanout Area
You can also remove the jammed paper from the cleanout area on your printer. To do that, follow the steps,
- Turn off the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Disconnect all the connections from the power cord
- Then open the cartridge access door, locate the cleanout door which is present behind the cartridge access area.
- Pull out the cleanout door and remove the jammed paper smoothly.
These are the solutions that we have provided to fix the HP Printer Code Error 0x83C00009. We hope, after going through these carefully and applying them accurately on your HP printer will help you to resolve this particular issue.