Epson printer WiFi connect error can appear due to numerous reasons. New, as well as old models of Epson printer users, might encounter this issue due to the incorrect configuration of the printer. If this error occurs, then you can face problems like issues in email print, issues in iPrint, while scanning to cloud and issues within the remote printer driver. So, if you want to experience a hassle-free printing, then you have to fix Epson WiFi connect error first. Generally, users panic when they see this error. But now, it is time to end your worries. Just go through this article and you can solve this issue for sure.
Possible Reasons for Epson Printer WiFi Connect Error
To overcome this error, first, you have to know about the main causes of this error. Therefore, let’s find out why this error actually occurs.
- Print log issue.
- Cloud objective.
- Pending print vocations.
- Excessively huge messages.
Dis-accessibility in the remote switches.
- Outperforming checking data appraise.
- Printer enrollment not done for remote print work.
Effective Hacks to Resolve Epson Printer WiFi Connect Error
Here, we lay down some easy steps to fix Epson Wi-fi connect error. So, to overcome this error easily, just follow the steps below:
Hack 1: Restart the Printer
Most issues will resolve just by just restarting the printer. So, you can try this easy trick, to get rid of this Epson printer WiFi connect error. Just follow the steps mentioned below one by one to restart your Epson printer.
- First, unplug the power cable of your Printer.
- Now, wait for some time.
- After some minutes, press the power button and hold it for some seconds.
- Holding the power button, connect the power cable of your printer.
- Now, when the printer is turned on, just leave the power button.
- Try to connect the WiFi to your Epson printer and check whether the problem still persists or not.
Hack 2: Check for Mistakes
If your problem is still not resolved by restarting the printer, then you have to follow this hack.
- Make sure that the printer is within the range of your router’s network connectivity.
- Try to connect your router with another device, to check whether the router is good in condition or not.
- If your printer is near a 2.4 GHz cordless phone, a microwave oven or a filing cabinet, then move your printer to another place.
- Check if the WEP key is entered correctly or not.
Hack 3: Downgrade the IQ Routes Wi-Fi
If your Epson printer uses legacy WiFi protocols, then you have to downgrade the IQ routes WiFi.
For Firmware v1.4 or Newer
- First, at iqrouter.menu, log into the IQ router admin UI.
- Then, choose Configure and select the WiFi option under it.
- Now, click Unique.
- In the 2.4Ghz radio settings, select the ‘Legacy’ checkbox.
- Now, select Apply to change the settings.
For Firmware v1.3.x or older
- First, go to iqrouter.menu. Then, log into your IQ-routers Administration Interface.
- When the page loads, click Advanced. Then, go to Advanced Menu.
- Click on Network and select WiFi.
- Select the Edit option for Radio.
- Now, go to the ‘Advanced settings’ tab, you will find a control named ‘HT mode (802.11n)’.
- Find ‘HT mode (802.11n)’ from the drop-down list and choose Disabled.
- Select ‘Save & Apply’ which you can find at the bottom of the screen.
Configure Epson Printer with Requisite Device
If you configure your printer with your device in an incorrect way, then you can face this Epson printer WiFi connect error. So, let’s discuss the correct way to configure it.
- First, press the Home option of your Epson printer.
- Then, select the Wireless icon.
- Find out the WiFi Setup option and you can see a list.
- Click on Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Now, choose the exact wireless network name, from the list of available networks.
- Now, enter the correct password.
- After filling up the password field, press the Return option.
- Then, select Proceed.
- Set the settings of the WiFi and click OK.
- Press the buttons to print the report for Network Setup.
- Now, select the Home button again. It will take you to the Home screen.
- If you successfully connect the WiFi network, then you will be able to see the WiFi icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
After configuring the WiFi setup of your printer, then there is a chance that the rate of occurence for this issue gets decreased.
In this article, we have provided the proper guidelines to resolve Epson printer WiFi connect error. Follow the methods one at a time to resolve the problem without any hassle. If you have any further questions regarding this issue, then you can leave it in the comment section.