When you try to restart the PC, then you can see the device comes up with an error message, saying “Driver Corrupted EXPOOL”. Moreover, the system starts to crash immediately after showing this BSOD error. Thus, it decreases the system performance as the system file has been corrupted in this issue. Furthermore, outdated Windows 10 is the main reason for this annoying issue.
In the initial stage of the problem, the systems start to lag and stop to give a real-time response. Even, the system takes more times to start and perform the reboot operation. If the memory insufficiency occurs, then the device stops working and shows the unexpected error message for multiple attempts. However, we are going to discuss the steps to overcome this critical problem in this article.
Significant Reasons for Driver Corruption in Windows 10
Some of the critical issues are responsible for creating the driver corrupted EXPOOL issue very often. Here, we are going to identify them that help you to provide advanced protection against this annoying issue.
- An obsolete driver causes the driver corrupted like major Windows problem.
- Corrupted system files are other important reasons responsible for the Blue Screen Of Death error.
- Older version of the Windows Operating System is a problem that creates the driver corruption issue very often.
- Sometimes, the system security software prevents to load/access an app on the device screen and shows this kind of software issue.
Resolve the Driver Corrupted EXPOOL Issue with Effective Ways
Here, we are going to provide you with the effective technical steps that help to troubleshoot the driver corrupted EXPOOL problem very easily. So, you can try out the methods below and protect your device from the Blue Screen of Death error quickly.
Method 1: Uninstall the Problematic Driver
- Type ‘devicemngr” in the search box and open the Device Manager window by pressing the Enter key from the keyboard.
- Now, you can see the list of installed drivers with their sub-categories. Select the drivers that are responsible for creating the driver corruption issue.
- Now, right-click on them and choose the Uninstall option from the pop-up.
- Next, click on the YES button from the confirmation window and the device will start to remove those drivers.
- Wait until the process is finished and once done, try to launch the app. Then, check whether the driver corrupted error got fixed or not.
Method 2: Run the System File Checker
- Press the Windows key and launch the Start menu on the screen.
- After that, select the Command Prompt from the list and right-click on it.
- Choose Run as Administrator from the pop-up menu and authenticate the account by entering the correct username and password.
- Now, click the Verify button after entering the credentials and open the Command Prompt window in Admin mode.
- Then, run the command “sfc/scannow” in the prompt screen and it will start to run immediately after pressing the Enter.
- It will start to locate the corrupted system files and represent them in the list format. After that, it will repair them or remove them as per the user’s instructions.
- Restart the system after successfully finishing the file checking process and it will fix driver corrupted EXPOOL Windows 10.
Method 3: Update Outdated Drivers
- Open the Device Manager window and locate the drivers which are not upgraded with the latest version.
- Now, right-click on them one by one and select the Update Driver option from the pop-up menu.
- Choose the option says “Automatically update the device drivers” and click the Next button.
- Next, tap the YES button and confirm the driver installation process with the latest version.
- Finally, restart the device and check whether the Blue Screen of Death Error still persists or not.
Method 4: Delete System Security Software
- Type “control” on the Cortana search box and locate the Control Panel window from the Start menu.
- Now, double-tap on it and launch the Control Panel window.
- Next, click o the Programs 7 Features from the several menu items appeared on the window.
- Then, tap on Uninstall a Program from the Programs & Features window. It will represent a list of installed software with their details.
- After that, select the Antivirus program from that application list and its associated programs as well as the installers.
- Now, right-click on them and choose the Uninstall option from the pop-menu.
- Then, confirm the antivirus removal process by pressing the YES button from the confirmation dialog box.
- The process will take a few minutes to complete the entire app removal process and reboot the device when the message “The app is removed successfully” appears on the screen.
Method 5: Upgrade the Windows
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard and open the Start menu on the desktop.
- After that, click on the Settings menu items from the Start menu and go to the Update & Security section from the Settings window.
- Now, click on the Check for Updates from the Update section and it will start to perform the Windows 10 upgrade program, if available any.
- This step will take some time to complete the Windows 10 upgrade process and verify whether the driver corrupted problem appears or not.
Method 6: Install the latest BIOS
- Type “misinfo32” in the search box and press the Enter key to see the System Information.
- Now, check the BIOS version from the System Information window and if it shows the upgrade version, then close the window and follow the next step.
- To update the BIOS version, launch the manufacturer’s website from the browser window and type the serial number of your system to locate the latest drivers.
- Now, click on the BIOS from the list of drivers shown and download the latest version.
- Save the new folder inside the C:\ drive and double-tap on the folder.
- Locate the executable file and run this installer file by tapping o it. It will take 30 minutes (approx.) to complete the BIOS update process.
- When done, it will perform an automatic reboot process and when done, check whether the driver corruption is fixed or not.
Method 7: Perform Windows System Restore
- Right-click on the My Computer or This PC from the Windows 10 desktop.
- Now, choose Properties from that list and click on the System Protection from the left side.
- Next, tap o the System Properties and go to the System Restore section.
- Hit the Next button to move to the next window.
- Then, click the Next button and follow the wizard instructions.
- Finally, click on the Finish button and complete the process by rebooting the PC in Normal mode.
Method 8: Reset the Windows 10
- Reboot the device and click on the Automatic Repair option.
- Select Troubleshoot from the list of various booting options.
- Now, tap on the Reset this PC and click on the option says, “Remove Everything”.
- Next, you are asked to insert the Windows 10 installation disc and choose the option entitled with “Only the drive where Windows is installed”.
- Then, tap on the Just remove my files and hit the Reset button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Windows 10 reset process.
In the above article, we have discussed the effective steps to overcome the driver corrupted EXPOOL issues immediately. Moreover, we have defined the significant reasons for that annoying issue. Besides this, the possible symptoms are briefly given in this content that helps you to avoid the Blue Screen of Death problem easily.
So, we hope this article is beneficial for the Windows 10 users to perform the driver corrupted EXPOOL Windows 10 fix and enhance the system performance.