Xfinity is one of the largest Comcast Cable Communications and it offers various types of connection options to its users. However, in certain situations, it suffers from different types of issue and the error code RDK-03003 is one of them.
Many Xfinity users have reported that whenever the error code RDK-03003 appear on their media consumption device they are unable to watch TV using the Xfinity cable. This error also prevents the user from streaming Television through the cable and refreshing the cable box won’t help them.
Now, if you are one of those users who is encountering the Xfinity error code RDK-03003 then follow this article to end to know about its possible solutions. But before going into the solution, we will recommend you to have a look at the main causes of this error
Prominent Causes of the Xfinity Error Code RDK-03003
In this section, we have provided some of the most prominent causes of the Xfinity error code RDK-03003. Have a look:
- Application Cache: Certain app launch configurations and settings are saved in the router in a form of Cache files. Those files help out the router to establish a connection with the ISP’s server.
- Now, in certain situations, the Cache files may get corrupted and create the error likes the error code RDK-03003.
- The AC Power Outlet isn’t providing enough electricity to the router and other connected devices.
- The cables aren’t plugin into the AC Power Outlet properly and causing a loose connection issue.
Now, if you have analyzed all the possible causes of this error then let’s have a look at the possible solutions to this error.
Ways to Fix The Comcast Xfinity Error Code RDK-03003
To resolve the Comcast error code RDK-03003, you need to follow simple and straightforward solutions. And those solutions are given in the section below. Have a look at them and try to use them as instructed.
Reinitialize the Device
It is quite possible that certain applications are unable to work or get corrupted because of improper device connection. And because of that issue, Comcast is giving out the error code RDK-03003.
Now, to fix that issue, you need to reinitialize the equipment including the router and to do follow the given steps.
- First, unplug the AC power cable from your router and all the devices which are connected with it.
- Then, press and hold the Power button of your router and the cable box for a few seconds.
- Now, plug the AC power cable back into the router and connected device and turn them on.
- After, wait for a few seconds, until the internet services to start working again and then check whether the error is removed or not.
Check the Cables
In certain conditions, the wire connected with the cable box or AC outlet is loose or isn’t connected properly. Now, that thing can prevent the connection from being established and might cause this error.
Hence in order to fix that problem, you need to unplug all the wires from the cable box or AC outlet and then plug them again properly. This time you need to make sure there no issue of loose connection.
After doing that, check whether the Comcast error code RDK-03003 fix or not. However, if you are still facing this error while using the Comcast then try out the next solution given in this article.
Change the Power Outlet
Another factor that may trigger the Xfinity Error Code RDK-03003 because of low power consumption is the Power Outlet. If the power outlet isn’t providing ample voltage to the connected devices like the router or Comcast, then it can prevent the devices from functioning properly.
Hence, we will suggest you change the AC power outlet of the router or signal amplifier and other connected devices. After doing that verify the status of the error and the chances of its appearance.
However, if none of the given solutions are able to help you out with the Xfinity error code RDK-03003, then there might be random hardware issue into the connected devices. And to resolve those hardware issues you should consult with a technical expert.
We hope that our article is able to provide you enough information on the Comcast error code RDK-03003. But if have any queries regarding this error, then do tell us about that in the comment section.