Adobe Creative Cloud is a package of applications and services which is provided by Adobe Systems to its users. This application helps users to access different types of Adobe applications and services on a monthly or annual subscription basis.
The Cloud application is quite easy to use, but during the uninstallation process, you might face abrupt errors. The Can’t Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud error message is one such problem can you may confront.
This error primarily appears due to misconfigurations. Whenever the users try to uninstall the Creative Cloud application, they have to enter the login credentials in order to begin the uninstallation process. But it may fail somehow.
Apart from that, you will also need an active internet connection to verify and unlock your Adobe account. Now, if don’t have either one of those things then there is a high probability of “Can’t uninstall” error message.
This article will be able to help you uninstall the Adobe application with any further problem.
Can’t Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud? Fix the Issue Instantly
In this section, we have provided the best way to resolve this error. Have a look and try to execute them as instructed.
Use the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool
The Adobe CC Cleaner Tool is an application remover tool which is developed by Adobe. This tool is primarily used to uninstall those applications which are created by Adobe (including Adobe Creative Cloud).
In order to activate the tool and uninstall the application, follow the given steps.
- Visit Adobe’s official website and download the installation file of that tool. Then, install that tool on the system.
- During the installation process, make sure you are logged in as an administrator on your system.
- Now, in the midway of the installation process, a selection window will appear on the screen.
- In that window, you need to choose the correct version of the OS and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- After that, right-click on the tool and then select the ‘Run as administrator’ option.
- In a few seconds, a command prompt window will appear on the screen with a list of Adobe applications installed on the system.
- From that list, look for the Adobe Creative Cloud and select it.
After that, the Cleaner tool removes the Adobe Creative Cloud from the system whenever instructed. Once the tool completes its task, restart the system and check whether the “Can’t Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud” error messages reappears or not.
We hope that our solution is able to help you with this application removal task. However, if you have further questions regarding this error then post about it in the comment section.