A router is a device that analyses the content data and transmits from one network to another. It is a common type of gateway that each point prefers and thus, forwards data packet by packet. Asus routers are one of the fastest data transfer network and very widely used. However, most of the people often say that they can’t log in to Asus router. In this article, we will discuss the problem and the solution if they face difficulties in logging in to the Asus router. So, just keep reading.
How to Login to the Asus Router? If you can’t log in to Asus router Check Here
Here we discuss how can you log in to Asus router. Follow the steps below:
- At first, make sure that all the cables are firmly plugged in and also check that the router is connected or not. Or you can use the LAN cable to connect the router.
- In order to set the adapter to generate the IP address automatically, then you do follow:
- Firstly click on the Start button.
- Then, go to the Control Panel.
- In your computer Setting window, click on the Network and Sharing Center.
- After that click on the Change Adapter Setting.
- Right click on the adapter which you want to set and click on the Properties option.
- After that, click on the Internet Protocol Version 4 and then, click on the Properties option again.
- Then, choose the option to obtain the IP address automatically, then click on the OK option.
Reset the Router In Default
- At first, press the Restore button of the router for five seconds until the PWR is flashing. Put off the Restore button when the PWR is flashing in front of the router.
- If the PWR is flashing continuously that means this router is set to be the default.
- Then, try to go to the setting page to set the router.
Make sure you are using the correct IP
The main thing of a router is the IP address of the router. Therefore, make sure that you connect the cables in the correct port because some routers have a different serial port. You can also find your IP address by typing “ipconfig” in the Command Prompt. And then, match your IP with the given IP address.
For wireless router
For the wireless router, you can use CAT5 cable or Ethernet cable. Sometimes, the wireless cables do not configure correctly. By the admin interface, this router disables sometimes. So, by C5 cable or the Ethernet cable, you can configure the wireless routers.
Reboot the router
In some cases, it may possible that the may be locked or the build in router may be lock /crash. You can not access it because of the temporary software issue. You can also fix it by rebooting the router.
Steps to reset/login Asus wireless router
Resetting a router is very easy, just follow the steps below:
- At first, plug in the router power cable and unplug the router modem.
- Now look back to the router and check where there is a reset key
- After that, press the reset key for few seconds. If the power button is flashing that means it being reset. Do not release the key.
- After a few seconds, release the key and reset the router.
- Now, your Asus router is fully ready to set up.
You can also reset or log in it manually.
To Sum It Up
In the above article, we will discuss some simple steps to fix where you can’t log in to Asus Router. Hopefully, this article will help you to fix the problem. If you have any queries, then you can put them in the comments section below.