Drivers are necessary for computer devices. The driver allows the hardware devices to communicate with the Operating Systems. BCM20702a0 is associated with the Bluetooth driver. If your laptop does not have the inbuilt facility to use Bluetooth devices, then you need to access the BCM20702a0. While accessing this software, you might encounter with BCM20702a0 Driver Issues. This generally occurs if you have installed a corrupted version of the Bluetooth driver. If you are one of those then, this guide is for you. Here, we are going to discuss BCM20702a0 not working issues and its solutions with simple and efficient guidance. Keep your eyes on our article to know the details.
Symptoms of BCM20702a0 Not Working Issue:
The Bluetooth Adapter comes with the BCM20702a0 Driver. When you try to connect the adapter for the first time the driver starts automatically. But, sometimes the adapter is unavailable to access it. In this situation, the driver started working after a number of efforts.
If this ever happens to you then, you have to uninstall the Bluetooth driver and every component that is related to it and then, reinstall it. This may happen if any software blocks the installation of the driver. Sometimes, you might find the Device Manager Windows is unable to show any Bluetooth tab.
Essential Process to fix BCM20702a0 Driver Issues
Now, we are going to discuss some of the efficient solutions to fix BCM20702a0 driver issues. Go through the steps to do it.
Process 1: Download the BCM20702A0 Driver Manually
If you are dealing with the BCM20702a0 Driver issues then, the problem might be fixed by downloading the BCM20702A0 driver manually. There are two procedure to download it manually. If you want to do it then, you can follow the steps written below.
Download the Driver from the Manufacturer’s Website
If you want to do it then, you have to go to the official website of the manufacturer. Find out the driver from your device and then, download the software. After that, you have to be sure that the driver which you are downloading is compatible with your operating system.
Install the driver via Device Manager
You can use the latest BCM20702A0 driver with the help of Device Manager with which you can visit and manage hardware devices and software drivers. Here are the steps to do it.
- At first, you need to press the Windows logo key + R button both at the same time from the keyboard.
- Then, the Run dialog box will be visible to the screen. Type ‘devmgmt.msc’ on the appearing dialog box and click on OK.
- After that, find out the Bluetooth adapter, it might be visible to you as the ‘Unknown device’. Then, right-click on the device and click on Update Driver.
- At the next step, you have to choose the ‘Browser my computer for driver software’ option. And, follow the instructions as prompted on the computer screen, this will help you to finish the update. It will take a few moments to update it.
Process 2: Download and Update the BCM20702A0 Driver Automatically
Now, here we are going to discuss the procedure to download and update the BCM20702A0 Driver automatically. To do it, you have to install any of the trusted software that can help you to update and download the BCM20702A0 Driver automatically. And then, you have to follow the on-screen instructions to do it.
Process 3: Reinstall Bluetooth Device Driver
If the above-mentioned steps do not help you to fix the issue then, you can follow this process to resolve the issue.
- At first, you have to go to the Control Panel then, select the ‘Programs and Features’ option.
- After that, right-click on the Bluetooth device and then, click on the Uninstall option.
- Then, press the Windows logo key + X button both at the same time from the keyboard
- At the next step, click on the Device Manager option.
- After, completing the above-mentioned steps you need to expand the Bluetooth device and then, click to the Uninstall option.
- When you are done with the previously mentioned steps restart your device. Windows will help you to reinstall the Bluetooth device driver after the reboot.
Process 4: Check the Bluetooth Services
If you fail to perform the previously mentioned steps then, you can execute this method.
- First, press the Windows logo key + R button both at the same time from the keyboard. Then, the Run dialog box will appear on your computer screen. Type ‘services.msc’ in the appearing dialog box. After that, hit the Enter button.
- Then, right click on the Bluetooth Support Service option and click the Restart button.
- After that, you need to double click on the Bluetooth Support Service this will help you to enter the Properties window. Under the General tab.
- Then, you have to change the Startup type to Automatic
- After that, tap to Apply and then click on the OK option to save and exit.
Hope, this article will help you to resolve the BCM20702a0 Driver issues. If you have further queries regarding this topic then, you can leave a message on the comment section below.