Asus Router App Connection Failed is one of the most common problems that the Asus router users are encountering these days. Many reasons may be responsible for this issue. This issue generally occurs if the problem is in the WAN connection. Besides, an outdated version of firmware, hardware problems can also cause this issue. Many users have reported that they have found this problem while using this router. If you also ever face this issue, then read this article carefully. Here, you will get effective and easy solutions to get rid of this problem. After trying all the solutions, you can easily overcome the Asus router problem.
Effective Solutions to Fix Asus Router App Connection Failed
You are going to get some of the effective and quick solutions here, that can help you to fix the Asus router app connection failed problem. Let’s have a look at the section below:
Solution 1 – Check the WAN connection
At first, you have to check the WAN connection whether it is properly connected or not. If it is not, then follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Join your wireless router to the DC-IN port and into a power plug.
- Utilizing the network cable, connect your computer to your wireless router’s LAN port.
- Next, use another cable, with which, you have to connect your modem to your wireless router’s WAN port.
- Then, install the IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN adapter on your computer.
Solution 2 – Check the IP Address
After connecting the WAN connection if the problem still persists, then you need to check the IP address. To complete this solution, follow the undermentioned steps carefully:
- Click on the Start menu to open the menu list. Select the Control Panel. alternatively, press the Windows key and R key to launch the Run box. Type Control Panel and then hit the Enter button.
- When the Control Panel window opens, go to the Network and Internet section.
- In that section, click on the Network and Sharing Center option and then select the Manage network connections button.
- Scroll down the page and select the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6), and then click on the Properties option.
- In that section, mark the Obtain an IP address automatically or Obtain an IPv6 address automatically.
- Next, click on the OK option to change the settings.
Solution 3 – Restart the Asus Router
If the previous solutions do not help you then you can try this solution to resolve this problem. To do so follow the steps carefully,
- Firstly, press the Power button to off the router.
- Wait for a few seconds and then again turn on the router by pressing the Power button.
- After turning on the router check whether the problem is resolved or not.
Solution 4 – Update the Firmware
Another solution that you can try to eliminate the Asus Router app Connection Failed problem. Check the steps given below:
- Go to the Asus router Login page.
- Type the Username and Password to log in your account.
- Navigate to the Advanced section.
- Click on the Administration option.
- Then, click on the Firmware Update option.
- Next, click on the Check option. Now your system will check whether the update is available or not.
- If Yes, then click on the Update option.
- Once it is done, install it.
- Restart your router and then check if the problem has been resolved or not.
These are the solutions that we have provided to get rid of the Asus router app connection failed problem. Follow these solutions carefully and go through these steps one-by-one to resolve this problem on your system.