The Android error code 495 happens to be one of the errors that users occasionally report on. In case while using your smartphone, you are facing this Android error 495, and you are not being able to download and play your favorite Android games. Then, do not worry. As in this article, we present to you the complete solution guide.
With this, you will be able to fix this issue all by yourself.
Probable Causes Of The Android Error Code 495
In order to be able to successfully fix this issue, the best thing to do is to know why this is happening. That way, with a complete understanding of this issue, you will be able to fix the Android error code 495. Without much trouble or any other hindrance.
This is what you will find in this section, where we will break down the causes of this particular problem.
- This error message is related to the apps that you can download from the Google Play Store.
- Also, the Android error code 495 has its roots in the connectivity aspect of things.
- Other than that, even if the WiFi connection is supposedly alright. Then even, due to some kind of interference or the other. The Google Play servers might time out and as such you can face this issue.
- Also, it can very well be the case that the servers are not being able to sync.
- Other than that, this issue can also occur because of a lot of cache space. All occupied within the Google Service Framework.
- Or, it can just as well be an issue with the Google account that you have. Which you use to log in to all the other services. Any problem with these can very well be the cause for the Android error code 495.
- Other than that, there can also be relatively a bit less critical cause for this particular error code issue. And it has to do with the general configuration of your system firmware.
- In case if the app preferences in your smartphone are the wrong way. It can very well cause this particular issue.
How To Fix The Android Error Code 495
Now that we know what the primary reasons for this error code are, it is time we look into the solutions for the Android error code 495.
There are multiple ways to solve this problem and we have listed here all the possible ones. The ideal way would be for you to identify what exactly is wrong with the system. And then, adopt the fix for that.
It will just help you to avoid a lot of unnecessary technical complications. And also, very well make things much quicker overall.
But, in case you are not being able to do that, then you can try these steps one by one. Then, see which one fixes the problems and that would be it.
Empty The Google Service Framework Cache
For emptying out the Google Service Framework cache. These are the steps that you will have to take to do this –
- Open up the Settings option on your smartphone.
- In the list of the different sections that come, look for and choose the APPS section.
- Then, choose the All Apps option after which you will have to open up the Google Services Framework App.
- After that step, choose the App Details option and you will find an image.
- Within that image, you will have to tap on the Force Stop option and after that, on the Clear Data option.
- Then, you will have to find and tap on the Clear Cache option, to finally clear the cache.
This will most likely fix the issue, but if it does not work. Then, go for the next solution.
Tweak The App Preference Back To Default
If you want to reset the app preference in Google Play Store to the default state in which it was. Then, you can make use of this procedure as follows –
- Open the Settings option on your device.
- Once in the Settings option, look for and then tap on the Application Manager option.
- After that, you will have to look for the ALL section and then select it.
- In that section, look for and select the option with the name Reset App Preferences.
After the reset, you will most likely find that the error code has gone.
Use A VPN
Sometimes, there might be something wrong with the particular server that you are using. And because of that, you are not being able to download apps using the WiFi connection. So, the best alternative for that will be to use a different server altogether.
That is where using a virtual private network, that is a VPN can help fix this issue effortlessly. It will be the other server which will help you connect properly to the web. In case your actual server is giving some trouble.
To set up a working VPN connection, carry out the following steps in this order –
- The first thing that you need to do is to download virtual private network software. You can choose whichever one you like, just make sure it works right.
- After downloading it, start it and select the country like the United States and then start the connection process.
- Finally, after the VPN app has established a connection to the server. Then, open up the Google Play Store.
You will see that with this VPN connection, you will be able to download any app with both WiFi or mobile internet.
Reconfigure Your Google Account
This is also quite an effective way to fix this particular issue. To do this, you will have to carry out the following steps –
- Visit the Settings section of your Android mobile device. Depending on which device it is that you are using, the route will be different.
- Under the Settings section, choose and open up the Accounts section.
- Then after that, choose the Google Account option.
- Within that Google Account section, there will be the Remove Account option. Tap on it to remove the existing account.
- After that step, go ahead and put in all the sign in information to open up your account.
Then, you will find that you can download the apps you want from the Google Play Store easily.
Clear Up All The Google Play Store Data Along With The Cache
This method is one of the most effective ones that you can try to fix the Android error code 495. And that is to get rid of all the data from your Google Play Store altogether. And also all of the cache data that there is.
To do that, you can carry out the following steps –
- Once again, visit the Settings section of your Android mobile device.
- Now, you will have to tap on and open up the Apps section which you will find in the list itself.
- Look for the Google Play Store and tap on it to open up further options.
- In that list, you will have to tap on the Clear Data option to clear the app data. And also, the Clear Cache option to empty the cache.
This will solve this problem easily. And then, you will be able to download all apps from the Google Play Store after that.