Xbox sign in error is a common problem for most of the users. This error mainly appears due to corrupted Xbox profile. While signing in with the Xbox application if it gets interrupted, then it can stop the users from running any gaming program. If you are using Xbox One and facing this identical error, then this article is for you. Through this article, we are going to discuss some of the simple and efficient solutions that can help you to fix this error.
How to Fix Xbox Sign in Error?
Now, here we are going to discuss some of the effective steps that can help you to get rid of the Xbox one sign in error. Go through the procedures which are mentioned below to fix the problem as soon as possible.
Procedure 1: Check the Live Service Status of Xbox
- At first, you need to press the Xbox button from the Controller. This will help to launch the guide.
- After that, you need to scroll down at the bottom of the screen and then, click on the Settings option
- Then, move on to the Restart Console option.
- After that, click on the YES option to confirm it.
- When the console restarts then, try to sign in again with the accurate Xbox credentials.
Procedure 2: Power Cycle the Network Hardware and Restart the Console
You apply this hack and try to power cycle the network hardware and restart the console to fix the issue. In this part of the article, we have mentioned the procedure in details.
- At first, unplug the power cable from the router, modem, and wait a few minutes. After, a few minutes later again plug in the modem or router with the power resources and then, again wait till the lights get back in their normal state.
- After that, go to the Xbox One console and then, hold the Xbox button this will help you to open the guide.
- Then, go to the Settings option.
- At the next step, click on the Restart Console option.
- After, completing all the steps which are mentioned above, click on YES to confirm it.
Once, you have successfully applied the steps, then check if the problem with your Xbox one sign in error still persists or not.
Procedure 3: Check the Network Connection
Sometimes the problem may arise due to an unstable connection problem. So, you need to check the network connection and verify if the devices are connected through a secured connection or not. Here are the steps that can help you to resolve the problem by testing the network connection.
Do the following steps to get rid of the situation:
- At first, you need to press the Xbox button which will help you to open the guide.
- After that, go to the Settings option.
- At the next step, click on the ‘All Settings’ option.
- Then, select the ‘Network provider’ option.
- Now, move on to the ‘Network settings’ option.
- After, completing all the steps as mentioned before now, click on the ‘Test network connection’ option and check if the problem is resolved or not.
You can try the following steps to fix the problem:
- At first, go to the Settings option and then, click on the ‘All Settings’ option.
- After that, select your network provider.
- Then, you have to open the ‘Network settings’ option and click on ‘Advanced settings’.
- After that, write down the IP and DNS values.
- Then, open the IP settings option which you can find under the ‘Advanced settings’ option.
- At the next step, click on Manual.
- Once you are done with all the steps which are described here, open the DNS and then, write down the DNS input.
- After completing all the steps, enter the values and then, you need to confirm the changes by using the ‘Advanced settings’ option.
- After that, restart the Xbox.
Now, check if the procedure which is mentioned above has helped you to get rid of the situation or not.
Procedure 4: Delete the Xbox Profile
You can get rid of the problem by deleting the Xbox profile. Here, we are going to discuss the steps to delete Xbox profile.
- At first, you need to press the Xbox button from the Controller to open the guide.
- After that, select the System and then, move on to the Settings option.
- At the next step, move on to the Accounts option and then, click on the ‘Remove accounts’ option.
- Then, you need to choose the account that you want to remove and then, click on the Remove option to remove it.
Once done you can try to add your account again. Follow the steps which are mentioned in this section:
- At first, press the Xbox button from the Controller, this will help you to open the guide.
- After that, select the Avatar, then click on the move down option and then, click on the ‘Add new’ option
- At the next step, you need to enter the login credentials.
- After that, you have to agree to the Service and Privacy terms.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions which appear on your computer screen to manage the account and its security.
Procedure 5: Restart the Router
The issue might occur due to several reasons. It may arise because of the improper network configuration. Whenever you restart the router, it automatically resets the configuration. So, you can try this hack to resolve the matter. Be sure that, you have turned off your Xbox before restarting the router. After restarting the router, turn on your Xbox console and try to log in with the correct user ID and password. Finally, see if the problem still persists or not.
Procedure 6: Sign in with a Different account
You can get rid of the issue by signing in with a different account. If you are dealing with Xbox one sign in error, then you should log out of the existing account and then, try to log in with a different account. After that, check if the problem still appears or not.
Procedure 7: Sign out from every Account
Sign out from every account which is logged in. Then, move on to the connection settings option and after that, click on the ‘Forget Wifi’ option. And after that, turn off the Xbox. Turn on the Xbox console and then, connect to the Wi-fi network. After that, sign in with your account to check if the issue is resolved or not.
Hope, this article will help to get rid of the problem related to Xbox sign in error. If you have more Xbox related issues, then you can visit our official website to get more information. If you have any question regarding this topic, then you can drop a query in the comment section.