Verizon error code 9009 is a common problem among the users. The error code 9009 occurs due to a misconfiguration in the settings of your Windows system files. This error mainly appears at the time when you are going to check your voice mails on your Verizon phones. Error 9009 pops us if someone dials a wrong number. Furthermore, it can also occur if the dual tone modulated frequency setting is off. If you are dealing with this kind of issue then, don’t need to panic. Here is the article for you. Through this article, we are going to discuss some of the easy and efficient solutions that can help you to fix the problem with your Verizon.
Some Easy Solutions to Fix Verizon Error Code 9009
Here, we are going to discuss some of the easy solutions that can help you to fix the problem with your Verizon. So, if you are facing an annoying Verizon error code 9009, you better keep your eyes on the article and resolve the problem on your own.
Solution 1: Deactivate the Call Forwarding feature
Here, you can get the answer to your question, that how to fix Verizon voicemail error 9009. Follow the steps which are mentioned below in this article and get rid of the issue:
- At first, you need to open your phone feature. After that, access the dialer and dial the provided number.
- After that, the call forwarding feature will be activated in your phone. Then, press the deactivate button.
- Then, move on to the Settings option. After that, click on the Application option. And move on to the Application Manager.
- At the next step, swipe on the top of the bar and go to the “All” option. After that, scroll down on your screen and find out the Voice mail application and click on it to launch it.
- Then, you need to click on the Force Stop button which is the first option next to you, and then select the Clear Data button.
After completing all the steps which are mentioned above in this article, check if the problem still persists or not.
Solution 2: Restore Your Computer
If you fail even after following the past method. Then, you can try the step which follows next:
- At first, turn your computer on, and then log in as an Administrator.
- After that, go to the Start menu from your computer. Which is located on the bottom of the left side of your computer screen. Then, click on the All Programs option and select the Accessories option,
- At the next step, click on the System Tools, and then click on the System Restore option.
- Then, select the “Restore my computer to an earlier time” that you find on the new Window, and then click to Next.
- After, completing the step which is mentioned before, click on the recent System Restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list. After that, click on the Next option.
- Then, click on the Next option from the confirmation Window.
- Once you have done with all the steps which are mentioned before now, restarts your computer at the time when the restoration procedure become finished. Then, check if the problem was fixed or not.
Solution 3: Verizon Wireless voice mail service
Even if the previous step does not work well which are mentioned above in this article, then take a try to do this method to resolve the issue with your Verizon wireless phone. This will help you to fix your problem with voice mailing. If you are using the voice mail service by pressing the Shortcut key, then these voice mails data will be stored in the settings of the phone. You should always keep dialing the full number instead of using the shortcut method. If your voice mail service is working properly, then you can listen to the messages clearly. If you need to pause it, then press the “#” key and enter the voice mail password. You can check the phones manually to change the voice mail access number.
Solution 4: Verizon Residential Voice Mail service
To make a voice mail using the Verizon landline phone dial an access number. If you are using your Verizon phone then, the system will pick up your number from the caller ID to call in some other number. In this, you have to insert your phone number when the system your number it must need to access your provided password.
Hope, this article has helped you to fix the issue with your Verizon error code 9009. If you need further more information regarding this topic then, you can drop a message on our comment section. To get more information related to Verizon, you can visit our website regularly. We strive to be helpful always for you.