iPhone keeps your contact updated across every associated application. The apple users get the opportunities to access the Microsoft Outlook services even on an iOS platform. By which they can reach there email address, contacts, and other applications. The Microsoft Outlook helps the users to manage the contacts effortlessly. But, sometimes due to incorrect setting permission, the contact Outlook may stop working. So, if you are using an iPhone, you need to transfer the contacts to your laptop. There are many ways to sync iPhone contacts with Outlook. In this article, we will explain how to sync Outlook with iPhone. Just keep reading this article.
Steps for Syncing Outlook with iPhone
Here, we have discussed some easy ways to sync Outlook with iPhone. Just follow the methods below:
Method 1: Sync Outlook Contacts with iPhone Via Email
You can easily sync the contacts of the iPhone via Email. Here’s how to do it:
- In the Outlook Account, create a file with ‘.vcf extension’. Or you can right-click on the contact list and select the option “Send as a Business Card”. Now, send this file to your E-mail address.
- After that, open the Email Outlook and then, save and attach the file.
- After that, open the command prompt and then, type the command ( file name) then, hit the Enter. You can also type the command ‘copy/a*.vcf c:/contacts’ and hit the Enter key again.
- Now, send this file to your Email address.
It will sync all your contact. You can also try the next method.
Method 2: Sync Outlook Contacts with iPhone via iCloud Control Panel
You can also sync Outlook with iPhone with the help of iCloud Control Panel. To do it follow the steps:
- At first, download and install the iCloud Control Panel. Then, open it and sign in, with the iColud ID and Password.
- Then, from the Primary Interface, select the Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks with Outlook.
- After that, click on the Apply option and wait for some times. Now, you can see that all the contacts which were in Outlook are now available in the iCloud.
This method will help you to restore all the contacts. If not, then you can go for the next method.
Method 3: Sync Outlook Contacts with iPhone Via iTunes
To perform this step ensures that an updated version of iTunes is pre-installed in your computer. To perform this method look below:
- At first, connect the iPhone to the computer and then, launch the iTunes software.
- Then, go to the Devices option. Then, click on the Info tab, appears on the upper portion of the screen.
- After that, select the “Sync Contacts” option from the drop-down menu. Select the Outlook option.
- At last, click on the Apply option.
If the Outlook wants to send you a notification, then click on the option “Allow Access” to continue the process. It will syn iPhone with Outlook or you can also try the next method.
Method 4: Import the Contacts with vCards
It is another way to import your contact on your iPhone. So, to perform this method:
- At first, from the Outlook window, click on the People tab and select the Contact option.
- Then, select the contact that you want to sync. Then, click on the File and ‘Save as’ option.
- After that, select the vCard file, then select the directory where you want to save the vCard. Then, click on the Save option.
- Finally, go to the iCloud.com and sign in to your account. After that, click on the Import option.
Method 5: Import the Contacts with Outlook.com
You can also import the contacts with the help of Outlook.com. Have a look:
- From the home screen, select the Setting option.
- Then, choose the Contact option.
- After that, select the Outlook.com or you can select the Add account and then, navigate to Outlook.com
- Now, enter the Email ID and password in the Outlook field
Now, you can check that syncing Outlook with iPhone will be done. If this method does not help you, then you can try the next solution.
Method 6: Sync Outlook Contacts with iPhone Via Exchange
You can easily transfer your contacts by exchanging server. Here’s how to do it:
- From the Home screen, select the Setting option.
- Then, choose the Contact option
- After that, select Exchange option or you can select ‘Add account’ and then, click on Exchange.
- Now, again enter the Email ID and Password.
Method 7: Import the Contacts with USB
It is another alternative way to import contacts via USB. To do it follow the steps:
- At first, connect your laptop with the USB cable. Go to the File Manager option.
- Then, go to the File Manager and copy the ‘.vcf’ file to the phone memory.
- Now, disconnect the PC after completing the copy process.
- Then, go to the Settings, tap on Application and select People, from the contact file.
- After that, tap on the ‘.vcf’ file and check that all the contacts are visible or not.
For make sure you tap on the “View all contact” option.
Method 8: Import the Contacts over Bluetooth
You can sync Outlook with iPhone using Bluetooth. To perform this method, look below:
- At first, enable the Bluetooth option. Open the Contacts list.
- Then, select all the contacts you want to transfer.
- After that, go to the Settings option and export vCard.
- Then, under the Connectivity tab, click on the Bluetooth option.
- Enable Bluetooth on your laptop. Click on the Accept option, for a stable connection.
- Then, select the ‘Send file to Device’ option.
- After that, accept the received file.
Here, you can see that a message pops-up while downloading the file. Tap on the notifications to see the contact.
Method 9: Import the Contacts without iTunes
You can also import your contacts if you do not have the iTunes software. So, to do it, follow the steps:
- At first, click on the New option.
- Then, hit the Delete option, to delete unwanted contacts.
- After that, click on the Backup option.
- Then, hit the Recover option.
- After that, click on the De-duplicate option, by which you can remove all the duplicate contacts.
- At last, click on the Refresh option.
Method 10: Restore the Contacts through the Settings App
You just need to follow the steps to restore the contacts in your device.
- At first, go to the Setting app.
- Then, go to the General option.
- After that, click on the Reset option.
- Then, click on the ‘All Contact you want to store’.
- After that, enter the password to proceed.
- At last, tap on Restore option.
This may help you to sync Outlook with iPhone. You can easily backup iPhone contacts to the computer by performing these process.
In this article, we have talked about the easy methods through which you can easily perform sync Outlook with iPhone and how to backup iPhone contacts to computer. Hopefully, the above methods will help you to fix this error. In case, you have any query, then you can leave your queries in the comment section.