Netgear is one of the most renowned brands that excel in manufacturing networking and routing devices. With unmatched features and functionalities, the Netgear Routers have always been the most preferred choice for users. But at times, after an extended period of use, these routers also develop errors that are hampering the work as well experience. One of the most common errors that are noticed by users is with the wireless adapter which often gets disconnected. This problem is often noticed with Netgear wna3100. If you are unaware of how to fix “Netgear wna3100 keeps disconnecting” error, do not stress up. As in this article, we are going to discuss all the effective solutions and methods that will help you to eliminate the problem on the go.
Easy Hacks To Fix “Netgear wna3100 Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10” Error:
There are various reasons that are responsible for this error. At times, if there is a problem with the USB port then this issue might occur. Besides this USB driver issue, the internal hardware problem is also responsible for this error to occur. Therefore, at first, identify the exact cause of the error and then diagnose it the most appropriate solution. It is quite obvious that if you are not a tech-savvy person, it is impossible for you to resolve the problem on your own. This is why we have come up with the most suitable solution which will make the task much easier. Please do follow the instruction that is given below:
- To start with the process, first, download the latest version of WNA3100 software
- Now, remove the WNA3100 drivers that were already installed
- You will now be able to uninstall Netgear WNA3100 adapter and unplug it from the computer
- After the uninstallation process is completed, follow the instructions that come on-screen to complete all the steps properly.
- Run the unzipped file after downloading the software
- On the license agreement window, choose ‘I agree’ option.
- Finally, Into your system’s USB port try to insert the WNA3100 adapter and check whether the issue is resolved or not.
- Press Windows and X keys together and select the Device Manager option
- Now search the Network adapter option and expand the driver icon
- Now, right click on the driver icon
- Select Update driver software
- For a driver software, browse my computer
- Select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”
- According to the device model and installed, select the driver option
- If the above step does not work, then,’ select “Search automatically for the updated driver”
- Now, open the folder which contains the setup file of the latest driver which is already downloaded
- Then, double click on the setup files and follow the on-screen instructions in order to install the network adapter driver.
- Press Windows and X key at the same time on the keyboard and then select the Device Manager option.
- Search for the Network adapter and expand the driver icon.
- Then, right Click on the network driver and select the Properties option.
- Now head over to Power Management tab.
- Uncheck the option that says “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”.
- Lastly, click on ‘OK’ button and check whether the connectivity issues still persists or not.
All the above solutions are proven and effective, hence, you can easily apply it to resolve the error. In case, you are still facing any trouble or confusion with the steps, please do post a comment below.