The MS Office Error Code 0xC004C060 generally occurs when you are trying to activate the MS Office. Also, if your device is attacked by the virus, then you may have to deal with this issue. In case, you have deleted any important files which are related to the MS Office, then this can be a possible reason for the occurrence of this issue. This error code commonly occurs during the process of updating the MS office.
No matter, what may be the reason but you need to resolve it immediately. Now, have a look at the troubleshooting techniques listed below to get your queries resolved. Read this article carefully to resolve the problem.
Possible Causes of MS Office Error Code 0xC004C060
Now, have a look at the possible causes and symptoms of this error code. In case, the Windows system files get damaged, then you may see this error code on your system. There is also a lot of various other reasons behind the occurrence of this issue, such as an outdated Operating System. Now, have a look at the circumstances that are triggered by this issue.
Once this error code pops up on your device, you can not do anything on MS office. Also, all the activated windows will stop immediately. An error message saying ‘MS Office Error Code 0xC004C060’ continuously pops up on your device. The Operating System starts responding slowly to the keyboard and mouse commands.
Now, go through the effective solution, in the next section, in order to overcome this issue.
Fix MS Office Error Code 0xC004C060: Effective Solutions
Here are some resolving procedures that you should try, to eliminate the glitch. Check them out.
Solution 1- Remove the Temporary Files
Sometimes, just by removing the temporary files, you can fix this issue on your own. To apply this solution, here are some steps that you should follow:
- To begin, you have to go to the Home screen of your system and after that click on the ‘My Computer’ option.
- After that, you should click on the ‘System drivers’ and after that select the Properties option.
- Then, you have to click on the ‘General tab’ and from there you should press the ‘Disk Cleanup’ option.
- In the next window, you have to scroll below, until you see the ‘To delete list files’ and after that, click on the Temporary Files button.
- Then, press the OK button and after that, you need to press the YES button, to confirm the process.
- After that, you should exit from the Properties option. Then, reboot your device and if you are still dealing with this MS Office Error Code 0xC004C060, then move to the next method.
Solution 2- Turn Off the Proxy Settings
Sometimes, due to the proxy settings, this issue may appear on your screen. In your case, if this is the reason, then you should disable the ‘Proxy setting’ of your device. To do so, have a look at the undermentioned steps.
- At first, you should open the Internet Explorer on your device and after that, press the ‘Tools’ button and then, you should click on the ‘Internet’ option.
- After that, click on the ‘Connection’ tab and after that, click on the LAN settings.
- Then, you need to uncheck the box which is located beside the “Use a proxy server for your LAN” checkbox.
- After that, click on the ‘Internet Explorer Proxy Settings’ option.
- Now, hit the Enter button then, you need to Internet Explorer browser.
- Once you are done, then reboot your machine and after that, reboot your machine, and if the issue is still there then, try the next one.
Solution 3- Uninstall and Reinstall MS Office Suite
Sometimes, just by reinstalling the MS office, this issue can be resolved. Here are some steps that you should follow to apply this method.
- At first, you have to click on the Start button and then, type ‘Control Panel’ in the search field and hit the Enter button.
- In the Control Panel, you should click on the Programs and after that, select the ‘Programs and Features’ button.
- Now, choose the MS Office suite and after that, click on the Uninstall option,
- Then, follow the instructions, which will help you to fix this MS Office Error Code 0xC004C060.
Finally, exit from the page and reboot your computer. In case you are still dealing with this issue, then proceed to the next method.
Solution 4- Update the MS Office Suite
In case, you have not updated the MS Office Suite for more than a month, then sometimes it can lead to this issue. To do this, visit the official site of MS office. After that, see the best-recommended version of MS office. Once you see that, click on that and now the updating process will start. Wait for sometimes and then, restart your computer. Now, this issue must be resolved.
We believe with the help of the above solutions, you can resolve this MS Office Error Code 0xC004C060 on your own. Let us know about your feedback in the comments section below.