Lenovo is one of the best brands when it comes to laptops. Lenovo laptops are well noted for their over-class innovations and marvelous features. But it doesn’t mean that Lenovo laptops are free from glitches. There might be several errors and bugs stuck on this laptop at times. Among all the faults, one such error is Lenovo laptop stuck on boot screen, which is quite common among every Lenovo users. This issue generally arises due to the wrong installation of the Windows version. Sometimes, this issue also happens due the BIOS goes corrupted or by using a third-party application on Windows.
So, if you are dealing with the same circumstances and looking for a permanent solution to fix this out, then this article will surely help you out with the best. In this content, we have explored all the probable reasons for this issue and the potential hacks to resolve this annoying issue as soon as possible.
Probable causes for Lenovo laptop stuck on boot screen:
There are numerous causes for why your Lenovo laptop stuck on boot screen. In the first place, if you are using a bad BIOS or the BIOS goes faulty, then it will cause an error that results in your laptop stuck on the loading screen. Another reason for this error is due to a bad installation of the Windows operating system or using a third-party application or a bad application. Sometimes the error also occurs due to the driver issue. There also might be some software issues or other hardware issues that result in this error.
But however, you can easily fix this issue by performing some of the effective methods that we will describe in the next section.
Some Easy methods to Resolve Lenovo laptop stuck on boot screen:
Here we have prepared a few methods to resolve Lenovo laptop stuck on logo screen issue as soon as possible. You can go through any of these methods or can attempt all these methods one-by-one to fix this issue.
Method 1: Unplug all the External devices and do a Hard reset to your system
Sometimes an external hardware device might be interfering with the Windows normal boot process that lets the device stuck on the boot screen. Hence, the first method you’ve to do is unplug all the external devices and perform a hard reset to your system. Following are some of the steps to do so.
- At first, unplug all the external devices from your Lenovo laptop such as scanners, printer, USB, media cables, etc.
- Now, unplug the battery also and insert it again after 10 minutes. Then, turn on your Lenovo laptop again.
Now, do check your laptop whether it starts normally or not. If the issue still continues, try another method below.
Method 2: Run a Lenovo Diagnostic tool on your laptop
A diagnostic tool acts as a doctor tool that allows your computer to scan and recognize if there is an error on your hard drive and what is the proper cause for that error. Therefore, it is essential to run a diagnostic tool to get a release from the aforementioned error. Following are some of the hacks to do so.
- At first, restart your Lenovo laptop. Press F10 key immediately once the logo appears to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- Now, navigate to the Menu Selection and find out the Primary Hard Drive Self Test option via right arrow and the left arrow keys from the menu.
- Once you locate that option, press Enter to start the Lenovo diagnostic test.
It will take some time to complete the Windows diagnostic test. Once the test completes, it will detect all the issues, fix the issues automatically. As soon as this procedure gets completed, do a restart and check whether your laptop starts normally or not. If the problem continues, try another method below.
Method 3: Perform an Automatic repair
An automatic repair method helps the Windows to repair all the operating system issues automatically that is causing an error. Following are some of the steps which you can follow to do so.
- Insert a Windows Installation disc in your Lenovo laptop and press any key you want.
- Now, navigate to the Repair your computer option and select Troubleshoot option from the list that appears on your screen.
- Go to Advanced option from the left side of the page and select Automatic Repair option. Then, wait for the results until the automatic repair gets completed.
Follow the on-screen instructions and restart your computer to solve the Lenovo laptop stuck on the loading screen issue. If the problem still continues, try another method below.
Method 4: Reset your Lenovo laptop to Factory settings
If the above-mentioned method does not resolve the issue, then this is the only solution to reset the device. You can easily reset your Lenovo device by using factory settings to get rid of this problem. Here some steps to reset your laptop to factory settings.
- Turn on your Lenovo laptop and press F9 immediately to go to the Automatic Repair program menu.
- Now, select the Advanced option from the menu and navigate to the Troubleshoot option to proceed next.
- Select Reset this PC option from the Windows menu and wait until the process completes.
- Now, again restart your PC and this time press F2, F9, F10, Del or ESC to enter the BIOS settings. Next, save the settings once you set your PC boot from the installation drive.
- Now, insert an installation disc or a USB and restart your PC to boot into the Windows setup program.
- Select your language, region, date, time, etc and then press the Install now button to reinstall the operating system again.
Once you are done with these steps, your laptop will no longer be affected by any such issues.
We have mentioned above all the possible hacks to resolve Lenovo laptop stuck on logo screen issue. You can try any of these methods to get rid of this problem. Hope this article was beneficial enough to assist you on how to fix Lenovo laptop stuck on boot screen. In case, the issue persists or you are unable to resolve this issue, then better you leave your system to a professional’s hand or take an expert’s guidance.