The Kaspersky antivirus software is designed to protect your system form the attacks of virus and malware. It uses high-quality tools to detect an issue and then rectifies it quickly. But sometimes, it is observed that many users are facing a known Kaspersky issue, that is, Kaspersky error 27300. The error 27300 mainly arises when you are trying to install klim6.sys_x64 or klim6.sys_x86 driver so that it supports the Kaspersky software. Moreover, this error sometimes denies you to use other applications of your system and eventually slows down the system performance.
Therefore, here in this article, you will get to know the solution steps to troubleshoot the error on your own. Therefore, keep reading this article and make your Kaspersky antivirus software error-free. But before you move on to the solution part, let us know the causes and symptoms of the Kaspersky error 27300.
Probable Reasons behind the Kaspersky error 27300
Here, in this section of the article, you will get to know the reasons behind the error. After knowing the reasons behind the error we will then proceed to the symptoms of the error code. Hence, below are some of the reasons that will help you to know the error better:
- Corrupt Download: If there is a corrupt software download of the Kaspersky antivirus then it can result in the occurence of the error code.
- Improper Installation: If the process of installation is incomplete or has been stopped then the Kaspersky error 27300 can occur.
- Malware or Virus Infection: If the Kaspersky antivirus software has been infected by a virus or malware then the error code may occur.
- System Driver crashes: If the system drivers somehow got crashed then it may lead to the occurence of the error code.
- Disrupted Internet: If the internet connection is slow or is disrupted then the error 27300 may occur.
So, these were the reasons behind the error code 27300. Now, after knowing the causes, we will gain some knowledge about the symptoms of the Kaspersky error 27300.
Symptoms of the Kaspersky Antivirus Error Code
In this section, we have discussed some of the symptoms of the error code. Though there are many symptoms, we have listed down some of them. Have a look at the symptoms that are given below:
- While working on your system, your PC may get locked or shut down on its own.
- Another symptom that you can notice is that your device may become slow and it responds after a long time. Additionally, your PC may not also be able to perform some of the simple tasks.
- Many a time you will notice that some of your apps and programs freeze all of a sudden.
- When the Kaspersky error occurs, your system may sometime crash all of a sudden.
- Finally, your system may start to behave differently indicating that something is wrong with your PC
Hence, these were some of the symptoms of the error code 27300. As you know the causes and the symptoms of the Kaspersky error code, we will now proceed to the solution part of the article.
Efficient Methods to Troubleshoot Kaspersky Error 27300
Having a good knowledge of the causes and symptoms of the Kaspersky error code will help you to efficiently resolve the issue in a rapid way. So now we will discuss some of the methods to fix this Kaspersky error code. The methods to follow are given below:
Method 1: Try to Repair the Registries that are Linked to the Error Code 27300
In the first method of the troubleshooting process, you will need to repair the registry files. If you don’t know how to perform this process then don’t worry. We are here to help you out. If you want to perform this process then you can follow the steps that are given below:
- When you boot your Windows PC, first you have type regedit on the search bar in order to open the Registry Editor window.
- Now the Registry Editor window will open. Then you have to select the key which is linked to the error 27300.
- After that, from the File menu, you have to selecṭ the Export option.
- Now, you have to select the location where you want to store the backup key. Then click on the Save In list to save the key.
- Next, you have to give a name to the backup key.
- After that, you will see an option of Export Range. From there you have to click on the Selected Branch option.
- Finally, you have to click on the Save button to save the file in .reg extension.
So, with the above steps, you can be able to repair the registries that are linked to the error code 27300. By following the steps, if still can’t able to fix the issue then you can try out the next method.
Method 2: Scan your PC for Malware or Virus
In the second method, we will help you out to scan your system to detect for malware and viruses. Detection and removal of malware and virus can help to resolve your issue. Therefore, follow the steps which are given below to resolve the issue:
- Again boot your Windows PC and then open an antivirus software.
- When the antivirus software window opens, run a full scan rather than a quick scan.
- Though the process will some time to finish, it will remove any malware and virus if present.
After the process finishes, try to check whether the issue is resolved or not. If the issue still persists then you can follow the other methods which are given below.
Method 3: Remove the Junks, Cookies, and Temporary Files
Junk, cookies and temporary files have a tendency to accumulate some infected files. Therefore, it becomes necessary to remove these files periodically. Since the issue may arise by virus or malware infection. So cleaning up the files can help you resolve the Kaspersky error 27300 to some extent. This process will also help to increase the speed of your PC. if you in doubt as to how to clean the files, then we can help you out with the method to do so. The steps to carry out the process are given in the below section:
- On booting your Windows PC, press and hold the Windows Key and the E key together. This action will open the File Explorer window.
- When the File Explorer window opens, you have to right-click on the option of Local Disk (C:) drive.
- Now from the list of options, you have to choose the Properties option. This will display a window that contains all the properties of that drive.
- After that, you have to click on the Disk Cleanup button. When a new window appears, you have put a tick mark on the box beside the Temporary files option.
- Then click on the OK button to continue with the process. Now, to confirm the process you have to click on the Delete Files button.
- Next, Windows will start to delete all the temporary files which are on your computer.
Wait for the process to finish its task and after that check if the problem is resolved or not. If the problem still continues to trouble you then proceed to the next method.
Method 4: Ensure that your Device Drivers are Up to Date
In this method, you will get to know how to update the device drivers of your Windows computer. In some cases, an outdated device driver may arise an issue with the Kaspersky antivirus software. Therefore, you need to update the drivers regularly. To know the process follow the steps that are given below:
- Reboot your windows PC and then click on the Start button.
- Next, in the search box, you have to type Device Manager and a new window of Device Manager will open.
- In the new window, you have to click on the Expand icon and then you have to select your device. After that you have to select your Device Driver.
- Then search for an updated driver and if Windows finds one, then you have to download it.
- When the download finishes, follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest drivers.
Finally, the latest version of your driver will be installed. Now you can check if the error still persists or not. If still the Kaspersky error persists you can follow the other methods that are given below.
Method 5: Perform the Process of System Restore
Another method to troubleshoot the issue is through the process of System Restore. The Windows System Restore can help you to restore your system to a previous condition where everything was running smoothly. If you are not used to the steps of Windows System Restore then you can follow the below section:
- Again open your windows PC and then click on the Start menu. When the Start menu opens, you have to type System Restore in the search box.
- After that, you have to hit the Enter key. Now, when the new window opens you have to click on the System Restore option.
- If the system wants you to enter your password, then do so. Next, you have to follow the on-screen instructions to restore your computer.
So, these were the steps to restore your PC to an earlier state. We hope that you were able to follow the procedure and has resolved your issue. If your issue still persists then you can try to follow the next method.
Method 6: Uninstall and then Reinstall the Kaspersky Antivirus Software
In this method, you can try to uninstall and then reinstall the Kaspersky antivirus software. Some users have tried this method and were successful in fixing the error. So you can give it a try to resolve your issue. Don’t worry as we have listed down the steps below:
- In order to uninstall the Kaspersky antivirus software, you have to open the Control Panel.
- When the Control Panel window opens, you have to go to the Program and Features option and then find the Kaspersky antivirus software.
- Next, you have to right-click on it and from the list of options, you have to select the Uninstall option.
- Now in order to install the Kaspersky antivirus software, you have to download the antivirus installation files from the Kaspersky website.
- When the files get downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions to install the Kaspersky antivirus software.
- When the installation finishes, run the Kaspersky antivirus software.
After running the Kaspersky antivirus software check for the error. If it is resolved then good, but if not, then you can follow the next method that is given below.
Method 7: Run the Inbuilt Windows System File Checker (SFC) Program
The inbuilt windows System file checker helps you to scan and fix the corrupted files of your Windows Operating System. You can perform the process very easily by following the steps that are given below:
- Boot up your Windows PC or laptop and then click on the Start menu. When the Start menu window opens, type in the word Command in the search box.
- After that, press together the Ctrl, Shift, and then the Enter key. Next, you will be directed to a permission dialog box.
- In that box, you have to click on the Yes button and then a black window will appear.
- Now, inside that black box, you just have to type the command “sfc/scannow”. Then you have to hit the Enter key to start the scanning process.
- From here onwards, the scan process will look for any Kaspersky error 27300 and other related issues.
- When the error is detected, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the final process.
Hopefully, this method has resolved your issue of Kaspersky error 27300. If you are still facing any problem while working on the steps or your issue is still not resolved, then you can perform the final method that is given below
Method 8: Update your Windows OS
Microsoft periodically releases updates of the Windows Operating system that helps to improve PC performance. So, in this case, you can get the Kaspersky error 27300 due to an outdated version of Windows Operating system. So in order to update to the latest version of the Windows Operating System, you can follow the steps that are provided below:
- Open your Windows PC and then click on the Start button. In the search box type update and then hit the Enter key.
- Now, the Windows Update window will appear. Next click on the install updates button to check for updates.
- If there are any updates, then windows will update the Operating system automatically.
When Windows finishes the update process, check whether the Kaspersky error 27300 is resolved or not.
So, we are here at the end of this article. We hope that you are able to resolve the Kaspersky error 27300 issue on your own. If you have any questions and suggestions then you can write it down in the comments section below. Additionally, if you are facing any issue with the methods then feel free to reach to us through the comment section.