Sometimes, the playback device stops to respond when you try to play a video. Especially, when you switch to YouTube, then playback error becomes a vital issue for the Windows users. if playback doesn’t begin shortly, you won’t be able to play an audio or enjoy any movie trailer. It happens due to either connection problem or for an internal system software issue. Besides this the hardware problem causes the video playing trouble very often. However, we are going to talk about the essential steps in this article to resolve the Playback device issue immediately.
If Playback Doesn’t Begin Shortly Chrome – Significant Reasons
Some of the major but common issues are responsible for creating the playback device error. Moreover, it affects the entire device and fails to detect the audio devices if it occurs.
- Connection error between the PC and the Audio devices create a problem in the Playback device.
- Moreover, obsolete NVIDIA driver causes playback failure problem.
- Unnecessary hardware acceleration in the browser often becomes a critical factor for the playback device.
- System file corruption sometimes creates a technical barrier in playback system performance.
How to Resolve If Playback Doesn’t Begin Shortly? -Effective Ways
There are a lot of ways that you can use to fix if playback doesn’t begin shortly. However, you can switch to YouTube if playback doesn’t begin shortly. Though it is a temporary method to fix this technical error. Here, we are going to discuss some of the effective methods to avoid the playback device error without any technical hassle. So, you might try out the following steps to overcome this annoying issue quickly and effortlessly.
Process 1: Reconnect Audio Devices
- Switch Off the audio devices such as speakers, headphones, etc from the PC.
- Now, unplug them respectively from the port.
- Finally, connect the speakers and other audio devices to that device if playback doesn’t begin shortly occurs or not.
Process 2: Upgrade NVIDIA Graphics Driver
- Type “devicemngr” in the search box and tap the Enter key to launch the Device Manager window.
- You can see a list of hardware devices which are already installed on the system. Choose Display Adapters from the list that appears on that window.
- Next, expand the Display Adapters and choose the Graphics Card driver from the drop-down menu.
- Right-click on it and click on the Update Driver option from the pop-up menu that appears on the screen.
- Choose the ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ option from the next window. It will take a couple of minutes to complete the entire upgrade process.
- When done, reboot the device and check if playback doesn’t begin shortly problem persists or not.
Process 3: Uninstall and Reinstall the NVIDIA
- Type “control” in the search box and press the Enter key to launch the Control Panel window.
- After that, click on the ‘Programs & features’ from a list of programs.
- Click on the ‘Uninstall a program’ and ‘choose the NVIDIA driver’, from the application program list.
- Next, right-click on it and choose the Uninstall option, from the pop-up that appears on the screen.
- Now, click the YES button from the confirm dialog box and it will start to perform the uninstallation program.
- When done, install the Graphics card driver from a trustworthy website. Now, try to launch
and check whether the Playback error got resolved or not.
Process 4: Run Browser in Administrator Mode
- Right-click on the browser icon (Mozilla/Chrome) which you use to pay the online audio.
- Choose the option named Run As Administrator from the pop-up appears on the screen.
- It will take several minutes and open the Chrome in admin mode to verify whether the problem arises or not.
Process 5: Remove Hardware Acceleration
For Google Chrome Browser, you might follow the steps below and resolve the hardware issues effectively.
- Double-tap on the Google Chrome browser icon and launch the updated Google Chrome.
- Click on the ‘Customize and Control’ button (three dotted icons) from the right corner of the address bar.
- After that, click on the Settings from the drop-down menu and tap on it.
- Next, click on the Advanced tab, from the Settings window and choose System Settings from the same window.
- Then, disable the option that says “Use Hardware Acceleration when available” from this section.
- Finally, relaunch the Chrome window and reboot the device to check if Playback doesn’t begin shortly Chrome issue is fixed or not.
In the case of Firefox,
- Launch the Firefox browser on the desktop window.
- Type “about: preferences” in the address bar and click on the Search button or press the Enter key to open the Preferences page.
- Now, tap on the General tab and scroll down until you reach the Performance Header section.
- Next, remove the tick from the checkbox that says ” Use Recommended Performance Settings”.
- Then, uncheck the “Use hardware acceleration when available” named checkbox.
- Close the Firefox window and reboot the PC to check if playback doesn’t begin shortly Firefox get resolved or not.
Process 6: Run System File Checker
- Click the Start button and locate the Command Prompt from the Start menu that appears on the screen
- After that, right-click on the Command Prompt and choose Run As Administrator from the pop-up menu.
- Next, verify the Admin account by entering the correct credentials and hitting the OK button.
- After opening the Prompt screen, run the command “sfc/scannow”. It will start to run automatically after pressing the Enter key from the keyboard.
- The entire process will take a couple of minutes to complete the system file checking process. After repairing them, it will show a successful message regarding it.
Additional Step: Install HTML Player Add-ons
- Download the HTML player add-ons from a trustworthy website and save it on the desktop.
- After that, run the installer file and install the add-ons with the latest version. Make sure, the browser version is compatible with the HTML player add-on feature.
- Once done, try to play a video or listen to songs to check whether the issue got fixed or not.
In the above article, we have discussed the significant issues behind the Playback error. Moreover, we have given an effective technical solution that helps you sort out the issue if Playback doesn’t begin shortly. Besides this, the possible symptoms are also defined here to help you identify this annoying issue at the initial stage. So, we hope this content will be helpful to overcome any kinds of PlayBack device error permanently.