Windows has been one of the most preferred Operating System for many people out there. Also, it comes up with all the significant features that we require to get our work done in the contemporary time. Better yet, Windows device comes along with some of the most essential features that are of much significance to the users. Moreover, as no technology is completely free from glitches, the Windows device is also vulnerable to some issues. And one of the most common problems with Windows device includes error code 0xc0000225. The good thing is that the error is not so difficult to resolve and you can find easy solutions to this.
Therefore, through this article, we have managed to put together some of the most important fixes that will help you to get rid of the Windows error code 0xc0000225 in your device with ease. Besides, we will be discussing some of the most probable factors that can influence such an error in your Windows 10 device. Hence, we recommend you to have a look right below to get them all.
What Causes Windows 10 Error Code 0xc0000225?
So, before you move on to the solutions, first, we want you to be aware of the various culprits that can cause the 0xc0000225 error code in the Windows 10 device. Also, it will be easier for you to fix the error if you already know the multiple factors that can lead you to this error code in your Windows 10 device. Besides, there is a lot of reasons that you can get this problem in your Windows device but we will be focusing on some of the most apparent ones. Therefore, to get them all, we recommend you to have a read right below.
- The very first reason for the 0xc0000225 error code in your Windows 10 device can be malicious malware present in your device.
- Also, you can get the same error because of the missing BCD in your Windows 10 device.
- Besides, the incomplete boot of your device can lead you to this error.
- The corrupted system files of the Windows 10 device can also influence the same issue.
- When all of a sudden your Windows 10 device shuts down, you experience the error 0xc0000225 code.
- Also, you can see the error notification saying “A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed” when you use faulty hardware in your Windows device.
Accurate Solutions To Error Code 0xc0000225
Now that you are aware of the various factors that can lead you to this error in the Windows 10 device, you can move to the solutions. Though you can find a lot of fixes to this error 0xc0000225 code, not all of them eventually gives you to the proven result. Hence, in this article, we have described the most accurate fixes that will help you to resolve the issue with ease. Therefore, we recommend you to have a look right below to get them all.
Solution 1: Restart The Windows 10 Device
This is the primary solution to the error 0xc0000225 code in your device. If there is a common issue with your device, you can resolve it simply by restarting your device. So, we recommend you to restart your device and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Then, you can move to the next solution.
Solution 2: Run Automatic Repair
This is another significant solution that you should implement in your Windows 10 device to get rid of the error 0xc0000225 code. So, when you get this error, you need to run an automatic repair in your Windows 10 device. For that, you can follow the instructions right below:
- To start with the process, you need to shut down your Windows 10 device first. Then, you need to insert the installation media into your device. For that, you can use a USB Flash Drive or even a DVD. Next, you have to restart your Windows 10 device.
- After that, if you select the USB flash to use, you need to click on the function key and boot it. Moreover, if you are a CD or DVD user, you will be seeing the notification appearing as “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD“. Next, you need to follow the steps provided below.
- First, you have to select your preferred language.
- Then, you need to select Repair your computer option.
- Next, you can select the Troubleshoot option. Now, proceed with the Advanced options.
- Here, you need to select the Automatic Repair option.
- Now, you have to wait for a moment until the process completes.
- After that, you can restart your Windows 10 device and check if you are still getting the same error.
Solution 3: Run A Disk Check And System File Check
Apart from that, you can run a disk check and system file check in your Windows 10 device to avoid this error code. The corrupted system files or the disk files can wind up giving you this error in your device. Hence, it is important that you run a disk check and system file check in your Windows 10 device to resolve this issue. So, for that, you can have a look at the instructions right below.
- To begin with the process, you need to boot into the advanced option.
- Then, you need to select the Command Prompt option.
- Now, in the command windows, you need to type in the following command and then you can proceed with the Enter button.
chkdsk c: /f /r
- Then, you can check if this helps to resolve the error in your Windows 10 device.
Solution 4: Rebuilt BCD
If you are still unable to resolve the error code 0xc0000225 in your Windows 10 device, you follow the next solution. You can rebuild BCD in your device and check if this helps to fix the issue. If there is a faulty Boot Configuration Data in your device, you will get to experience the same issue appearing in your device. To avoid this, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- To start off with the process, you need to go to the Command Prompt.
- Here, you have to type in the following command and then you can proceed with the Enter key after each command that you type.
bootrec/ scanos; bootrec /fixmbr; bootrec /fixboot; bootrec /rebuildbcd
- Now, you have to wait for a moment untill the process completes. Then, you can restart your Windows 10 device and check if you still encounter the same error.
Solution 5: Mark Partition As Active
Also, there is another solution to the Windows error code 0xc0000225 in your device. When you do not mark the partition in your device as active, you get to experience the error 0xc0000225 code. Hence, to avoid getting such error in your device, you need to mark the partition in your device as active. For that, we recommend you to have a look below to get the complete instructions.
- To start with the process, you need to tap on the Command Prompt option.
- Now, in the command prompt window, you need to enter the following command and following that, you have to click on the Enter button every time you type in a command.
- Here, you need to identify your preferred disk that you are willing to reformat. After you select that, you can reformat it by following the command mentioned right below.
select disk (your disk number)
- After that, you can proceed with the following command and click on the Enter button every time you type in a command.
select partition (your disk number)
- Now, you need to check if this method helps to fix the error in your device.
Solution 6: Check For Hardware Failure
Also, the hardware failure is a potential culprit that can cause this error code in your Windows 10 device. Hence, to get rid of this issue, you need to make sure that the hardware is in a good condition. Also. it is not going through any error. For that, you can reach out to your manufacturer to check the condition of your Windows device hardware. If you detect any problem with it, you need to resolve it to fix the 0xc0000225 error code. Then, you will be able to fix this issue in your Windows 10 device with ease.
Therefore, these are some of the most important fixes that you can implement to get rid of the error code 0xc0000225. Hence, we recommend you to implement all of these solutions to your Windows 10 device one by one. Eventually, you will be able to resolve the issue with these effective solutions.