Generally, Brother printer error code TS-02 occurs when the WLAN access point of the router or printer is not detected by the system. That means when the WLAN access point of the router cannot be authenticated with the Mac address, then this error message occurs. Sometimes, it also arises due to some critical issues like the corrupted system files, etc. As a result of this error, the running program becomes slower and response times will lag gradually. When many applications are running at the same time, then the system might crash and freeze. This also become one of the popular cause of this error. So, if you encounter this issue and getting frustrated with it, then it’s time to end all your worries. In this article, we have provided you some relevant methods to eliminate this error in a short duration of time. So, go through this article and solve this issue immediately by applying the methods described below.
Know the Symptoms of Brother printer error code TS-02 issue:
Here are some of the common symptoms which can help you to troubleshoot the problem easily. So, let’s have a close look at some of the popular symptoms.
- Navigation blocked error pop up
- The temporary error keeps popping up
- The keyboard is not found
- Drop in error pop up
- Binary file fault pop-up
Possible Causes of the Brother Printer Error Code TS-02:
Basically, this issue can make the users uncomfortable as the printer stops working suddenly while working. There are a few causes of the Brother printer error code TS-02 issue. Some of the common causes are mentioned below:
- It can be caused due to Windows system file damage.
- Improper installation or uninstallation process of the Brother printer.
- Corrupted system file entries may cause the error.
- The error also occurs due to the incomplete deletion of hardware or applications of the system.
Excessive startup entry, hardware or RAM declination and unnecessary program installation are other causes which led to this error message in your Brother printer. When you find out the exact cause of the error, it will help you to troubleshoot the problem and save your time and efforts.
Prominent Methods to Fix Brother printer error code TS-02:
In this article, you will find relevant solutions to fix Brother printer error code TS-02 by using some simple and prominent methods. So, go through the procedures and apply each of them one-by-one to get complete relief from this issue.
Method 1: Configure the WLAN Access Point/Router
First of all, check the WLAN access point or router, if it is powered on or not.
Method 2: Connect to the internet
Then, you have to make a connection to the internet by using a computer with a wireless LAN. If you are not able to connect it, then the WLAN access point is not working properly.
Method 3: Move your Brother printer
Now, you should move your Brother printer to a place which is blockage free. You can also place it near the WLAN access point. The best thing is to keep your printer within 1 m range of the router. Then, you can configure the wireless settings easily.
Method 4: Network Configuration
To fix the error by network configuration, go through the process. If the WLAN access point is using Mac address filtering, then you should check that if the Mac address is allowed in the filter or not. You can find the Mac address in the configuration list.
Method 5: Use the Setup Wizard from the Control Panel
If your device uses the radio signals within 5 GHz range, this error occurs. So, make sure that your Brother printer uses radio signals about the 2.4 GHz range. In addition, you should follow the instructions on the Setup Wizard procedure from the Control panel of your printer.
Method 6: Reconfirm the SSID
Usually, you submit the SSID and all security information. But if this information is wrong, then you have to face this issue, so always check it before.
Method 7: Run the DISM Tool
This troublesome Brother printer error message generally occurs due to the damaged Windows Update files. If you face this problem because of this reason, then you can resolve this easily by running the ‘Deployment Image Servicing and Management’ or DISM tool. To run this tool, just follow the below steps one-by-one.
- Press the Window logo and R key on the keyboard at the same time. It will help to open the Run Window.
- Type cmd in the Run box and press Shift, Ctrl and Enter key together to run the Command prompt section as Administrator.
- Now type the Command line
“Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth”
- Now, press the Enter key.
- This command line helps to scan all the System files and check whether this is official or not by DISM tool. But, this line doesn’t prevent corruption. It will take several minutes to complete.
- Now, type “Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth” and press the Enter key. It will check whether the Windows 10 image of your device is corrupted or not.
- After completing it, type the command “Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth”.
- This command line helps to repair the corrupted files. It will replace the corrupted files with the official files.
- Wait for sometime. Then, complete the restoration process and close the Command Prompt. Then, check if you can get the error or not.
If this problem still persists, then apply the next methods described below.
Method 8: Run the SFC scan
System File Checker is an in-built feature of Windows which helps to scan the system files and repair the corrupted files. If this printer issue comes from the Windows file system, then SFC scan is a worth trying to get rid of this issue. Just follow the below instructions to eliminate this error by this procedure:
- Right-click on the Start Menu and go to the Command Prompt section.
- In the Command Prompt section, type ‘sfc/scannow’ and press the Enter Key on the keyboard.
- Then, the SFC scan will scan your device. Don’t cancel the scan process until it finishes completely. After scanning, it will show the corrupt files of your device.
- After scanning, if there are any corrupt files in your device, type this “findstr /c:”[SR]” %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >”%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt.”
- Now, press the Enter key.
- If you want to skip the repairing of corrupt files, then just type this code,
“Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth”.
You can now find the details of the SFC scan on the sfcdetails.txt file which will appear on the screen. Finally, restart your device and see whether this problem is gone or not.
Hope the article has helped you out in resolving the Brother Printer Error Code TS-02 issue. With the above-mentioned solutions, you can easily get rid of this annoying error. In case, if you are still facing this issue, then it is better not to waste your valuable time. Just get in touch with an expert to solve this issue.