Though Asus is one of the top brands, it is not free from glitches. Asus tablet stuck at loading screen is a common problem among the users. It mainly occurs due to a conflict between software or because of battery issues. There are some common problems that might appear due to this reason, as in the tablet won’t turn on or the device won’t charge. If you are dealing with these kinds of situations, then don’t panic. Here is the solution in your hand. Keep your eyes on our article to get rid of the situation.
Some Common Symptoms behind Asus Tablet Loading Screen Issue
Here, we are going to discuss some of the common symptoms behind Asus loading screen issue.
- You might face the tablet won’t charging issue due to this error.
- The problem with the splash screen is another symptom of this error.
- The tablet sometimes vibrates while turning on the device but the screen remains black.
- Sometimes, the Asus tablet fails to stand in a stable condition.
How to Fix Asus Tablet Stuck at Loading Screen Issue
Now, here, we are going to discuss some of the efficient solutions that may help you to fix Asus tablet stuck at loading screen. Check the undermentioned steps to know the details.
Process 1: Fix the Power button
Sometimes the power button of the Asus tablet gets stuck within the tablet case. This is a common problem for Asus users. The problem with the Asus tablet loading screen might resolve by fixing the power button. The undergoing steps will help you to do it.
- At first, depart the tablet from its dock. Then, find out the large silver button from the bottom of the tablet and press it. This will help you to remove it from the base.
- You can use your nails or plastic opening tool to lift upwards into the seam of the tablet casing. But, you have to push it until the clips release.
- You need to re-do the procedure on all 4 edges until all the clips are released.
- After that, separate the rear casing. To do it, you will need a flathead screwdriver to push the button up.
- Then, increase the power slowly and gradually until you hear the button pop back into the place.
- After, completing all the steps you can reassemble your device and push the power button and see if the problem is resolved or not.
Process 2: Unplug the Battery Connector
If you failed to do the method which is mentioned before, then you should try to unplug the battery connector. If you can’t find the orange charge lights, then you should try to insert the device in its dock. If you find the dock signal is charging, then this means the problem is related to the device battery. If you are facing this kind of issue, then you can follow the steps which are discussed below.
- At first, you have to un-dock the device and then, separate the back cover from it.
- There, you will find a gold cover on the back with a small yellow warranty sticker. Now, remove the yellow sticker and then open the gold cover from the device.
- While removing the gold cover, you will see the connector which helps to connect the battery with the motherboard.
- After that, unplug it and wait for a few minutes. Then, again plug in it.
- Finally, reassemble the device and check if the problem remains the same or not.
Process 3: Do a Trickle Charge
Here is another method that can help you to fix the issue. You can try the steps to get rid of the problem.
- At first, you have to plug in the device into the PC’s USB port or you can use a low power charger.
- Then, let your device charge for around 10 hours. If you opt for a USB port charge, never let your PC go into the sleep mode.
- After that, plug it back into the normal A/C adapter and notice if it has enough charge to recognize and accept a higher voltage.
- If it recognizes the charger, then you should leave it to charge for another 10 hours before powering it on again.
Process 4: Run a Soft Reboot
To fix Asus tablet stuck at loading screen, you can follow the steps written below:
- To do it, you need to press and hold the volume down button for a few seconds and then, press and hold the power button.
- Now, press and hold both of the buttons till you see the screen powering on. When the ASUS splash screen is visible to you, then you can release both of the buttons.
- After that, press and hold the volume up button.
- Then, you need to restart your device and let it boot up normally.
Process 5: Go for a Reset
You can try to run a Soft or Hard reset to get rid of the issue. Do the steps to resolve the problem.
At first, here we are going to discuss the procedure of the Soft Reset.
- To begin, press and hold the power switch of the device.
- At the time when the screen goes black, release the power button.
- When it is starting to boot up, move on to the Settings option.
- Then, click on the About Device option and update your device with the newest version of the available software.
Here we are going to discuss the Hard Reset procedure. Go through the steps to do it:
- At first, turn off the Asus device.
- After that, you need to press and hold the volume down button + power button.
- Then, let go of both the buttons when the green Android image appears on the screen.
- You can use the volume keys and move downwards and highlight the setting which is named as “Recovery mode”.
- After that, you need to press and hold the power button. This will help you to select it.
- Then, the “No command” option will appear on the screen.
- At the next step, you have to press and hold the volume up + power button together until the new menu appears.
- Now, press the volume buttons to go to the “wipe data or the factory reset” options and then, press the power switch to select that.
- After that, again press the volume keys to select the “Yes” option and then press the power button to confirm it.
- Then, the Hard Reset process will be started. Now, wait a few minutes to let it finish. After, finishing the procedure, reboot your device.
Hope this article will help you to fix the problem with Asus tablet stuck at loading screen. If you need more information then, you can visit our website to get more information.