At the time when Asus products are excelling around the world, there are some users who face some technical glitches with the Asus laptops. Asus error code 0xc0000034 is one of those technical flaws that many users reported while using their Asus device. Whenever you are facing such an error, it implies that there’s something wrong in the boot configuration file.
There might be so many reasons that cause the error which you have encountered. Whatever the reasons are, we are going to discuss every aspect of the error code. Whatsoever, in this article, you are going to get a brief about solving the error.
What are the Causes Responsible for Asus Windows 10 Error Code 0xc0000034?
If you are using Windows 10 as the operating system on your Asus laptop, then you may face the boot error with the 0xc0000034 code. There might be several causes which are responsible for the error. Usually, the Asus error code 0xc0000034 refers to the missing of BCD or the Boot Configuration Data file. In the following section, you can view some other causes of the error on your Asus PC.
- There are some boot-related files which might be damaged or disorganized that might produce the error.
- The screen of your Asus PC might become blue if there are some BCD errors on it.
- Some bad sectors of the hard drive can also be another reason behind the glitch. This happens because these sectors store some of the most important system files which help to run Windows.
- If there is some conflict between new hardware or software, then it might appear. The new hardware or software might not be compatible with the PC.
These are the main causes that can lead you to the error 0xc0000034 on your Asus PC. Apart from them, if you have a corrupt Windows OS, then the error might arise. The OS you are using might crash due to a lot of reasons which in turn produces the error.
Solutions to Fix Asus Error Code 0xc0000034 Without Any Trouble:
As you have already seen, there are many reasons that hold the responsibility to cause the error, here you’ll see their solutions. You can follow the solutions mentioned over here as they might be so helpful in order to fix the error. Once you have successfully followed the solutions, you should not face the error on your Asus PC.
Solution # 1 – Run Automatic Repair
When it comes to Windows 10, there are so many troubleshooting tools that come as in-built in it. So, if you are using Windows 10 as the OS in your Asus PC, then try to run the Automatic Repair tool. It will help you to get rid of the error that you have faced on your PC. If you have no idea, how you can do that, then you can follow the steps as mentioned in the section below.
- Insert the Windows 10 DVD or the USB flash drive on your PC and then restart it.
- Now, select Boot from media option and proceed further.
- Click on the Repair your computer option that appears at the bottom-left corner of the startup screen.
- After that, go to the Troubleshoot section from the screen and select it.
- Select the Automatic Repair from the new window and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
With the steps as mentioned in the above section, you get the full flexibility to solve the Asus Windows 10 error code 0xc0000034. If you have properly followed the steps, you should not face the error any longer on your Asus PC. However in case, the issue still exists on the system, then follow the second solution.
Solution # 2 – Run Bootrec
This is one of the most significant solutions in the process of solving the 0xc0000034 error on your Asus laptop. If the Automatic repair couldn’t help you to solve the error, then you can follow this solution. You can try to run the bootrec command which will help you rebuild the corrupt BCD files. If you are not certain how to run bootrec on Windows 10, then you can stick to the following points.
- In this step, insert the Windows 10 DVD or the USB flash drive on your Asus PC and then restart it.
- Click on the ‘Repair your computer’ option from the bottom-left corner of the startup screen.
- After that, navigate to the Troubleshoot option from the screen to open it and proceed further.
- From the new window, select the Command Prompt and open it and type the following commands in it. Each time you type the commands, you need to press the Enter key to execute them.
At first, type the bootrec /FixMbr command by which you can check the MBR partition of the hard drive. If there is something wrong with it, then you can easily solve it. After that, type another command bootrec /FixBoot and with this command, you get the flexibility to boot your system. The bootrec /ScanOs is there to help you scan the entire OS to check if there is any malicious file present in the system. Finally, type bootrec /RebuildBcd to get the BCD files rebuilt by the system. Once you are done with the execution of all the processes, type Exit in the command prompt and press the Enter key.
After completing all these steps, restart your PC and check if you have solved the error or not. If the issue still persists, then follow the third solution.
Solution # 3 – Refresh Your PC
If you’re still facing the error on your Asus PC, then you can fix it by refreshing the PC. By performing a refresh on your Windows 10, you can get rid of the error that you have encountered on your PC. It won’t affect the personal files that you have stored on the system. In order to run the refresh operation, follow the steps as mentioned in the section below.
- Restart your Asus PC and press the F8 or the F11 function key from the keyboard to open the boot menu.
- Now, click on the Troubleshoot option from the list and open it.
- After that, click on the Refresh your PC option and follow the on-screen instructions to get the process done.
If you follow the steps in a proper way, then you can refresh your Asus PC without any trouble. You should not face the Asus error code 0xc0000034 after successfully refreshing your PC.
That’s all you need to know about the process of troubleshooting the error on your PC. The article thoroughly discussed all the possible causes and their solutions to fix the error. So, hope the article was able to help you recover from Asus error code 0xc0000034.