The ARK: Survival Evolved is a game which is developed by Studio Wildcard. Sometimes, the player might get into trouble while playing this game. Sometimes, you might receive an error message saying ARK unable to query server info for invite. There are various reasons behind the issue, one of the major reason is the broken Winsock catalog or it may happen due to the auto connecting server that did not exists. If you are dealing with this kind of situation, then this article will help you to fix the problem with ARK: Survival Evolved. So, let’s start reading the entire part of the article to know the details of it.
Ark Unable to Query Server Info for Invite: Fix the Error Message with Easy Guidance
Here, in this part of the article, we are going to discuss the steps that will help you when you are facing unable to query server info for invite ark. Go through the methods and fix the problem on your own.
Method 1: Use the Command Prompt
If you are dealing with the Ark unable to query server info for invite problem, then you can use the Command Prompt. Here are the steps that will help you to do so:
- At first, move the cursor to the bottom-left corner of your computer’s screen and click on Start. After that, click on the search bar and write down ‘Command Prompt’.
- Then, right click on the Command Prompt option from the list of results. Then, click on the “Run as administrator” option from the menu.
- After that, type the following command and hit the Enter button: netsh winsock reset. Then, wait for a few minutes to receive the message “Winsock reset completed successfully”.
- At the next step, relaunch the ARK: Survival Evolved game by double-clicking on it and then, check if the problem is resolved or not.
Method 2: Auto Connect the Server
If the above method did not help you to get rid of the problem, then you should try to connect the Auto Server. This solution is for those who use Ark via Steam. Follow these steps:
- At first, go to the Start button that you can find on the bottom-left corner of your computer’s screen. Then, click on the search bar and type ‘Steam’. Thereafter, click on the Steam application.
- After that, move the cursor to the Library tab. Then, search for the ARK: Survival Evolved option.
- At the next step, you need to right-click on the entry of the game, then click on the Properties option.
- Thereafter, click on the Set Launch button. Then, delete the “connect ‘server-IP’:’port” entry. If you did not find it, then you can resolve the problem by searching the IP address of the server that you want to connect and type “connect <your_server’s_IP>”.
- Once you are done with the steps, reopen the game and check if the problem still appears or not.
Method 3: Forward Different Ports
You can get rid of the problem Ark unable to query server info for invite by forwarding the different ports. Go through the following steps to do so.
At first, you will need to open your favorite browser. Then, go to the address bar and write down the Default Gateway number or IP address there. You can find it at the top of the Window. Then, hit the Enter button from the keyboard.
After that, enter your username and password. This will help you to access the router’s interface. You will get the username and password in the router’s documentation. Thereafter, go to the browser window and search for the Port Forwarding section. And, log into your router. The router window appears to be different from each other. You may find some common menu in the settings section, such as “Port Forwarding”, “Applications”, “Gaming”.
Now, enter all the basic details in the input field. Then, enter the port that you need to launch. Define the outbound rules for the ports that are written below:
TCP / UDP Ports 7777 and 7778
TCP / UDP Port 27015
Select the service type from the drop-down. To cover all the ranges as mentioned in the above section, you might have to repeat this step several times. This is important because you can only select one option at a time.
Once you are done with the steps that are written in the above part of the article, now select the Save or Apply button. Then, you need to Restart the router and the computer. And, check if the problem is resolved or not.
Method 4: Reinstall the Game
If you are unable to resolve the issue, then reinstall the game.
At first, go to the bottom-left corner of your computer’s screen and click on the Start button. Then, write ‘Control Panel’ in the search field and click on the Control Panel option. If you are using any newer version of Windows, then click on the gear icon to open the Settings application.
After, opening the Control Panel window, move the cursor to the top-right side of your computer’s screen. Then, click on the arrow symbol which is located beside the Category under the View by section. Then, click on the Uninstall a Program option that you can find under the Program section.
If you are a Windows 10 user, then go to the Settings option and click on the Apps section. This will help you to open the list of installed programs. After that, find out the ARK: Survival Reloaded game. Then, go to the Settings option or you can open the Control Panel. Then, click on the Uninstall button. Now, you have to confirm any of the dialog choices. This will help you to uninstall the game. Then, follow the instruction from the screen.
Summing it up
Through this guide, we have provided you all the possible solutions that can help you to fix ARK unable to query server info for invite. Apply the methods that we have described in this article and resolve the problem on your own. If you have any more question regarding this topic, then you can leave a comment.