When an Android user is about to download some application from the Google Play Store, he or she faces the Android error 927. The error even appears at the time when users try to update apps or games from the Play Store. A lot of reasons might cause the error that you faced with your Android device.
Be it a smartphone, a tablet, or some other device, this error appears to be one of the most generic ones. However, in this article, you are going to get a brief idea about all of the reasons and their solutions. Once you go through this article, you will be able to solve the error in your device without any problem.
Possible Reasons Behind the Error
As already discussed, there might be several reasons that cause the error in your Android device. Due to some cached data of the Google Play Store, the error might appear. A poor internet connection is one of the most generic reasons behind Android error 927.
You might even face up with the error if there is something wrong with the updates you received recently. If there is not enough space on the internal memory of your device, then the error might arise. In certain circumstances, many users log the error if there is something wrong with their Google accounts. Whatever the reasons are, you are going to solve this specific error with the help of this article.
Things to Consider Before Adopting any of the Following Solutions
When you are going to solve the Android error 927, there are a few things to check before you proceed further. No matter what kind of device you are using, these are the most important concerns that you should have:
- The device you are using should have a strong and working internet connection. So, if you are connected to a WiFi network, reboot the modem to ensure the connection is absolutely fine.
- If you are using mobile data to download apps and games, then check if you have an active data plan on your device. To prevent such circumstances, you can switch to a WiFi network or fine you can still be on your cellular data.
- Make sure that the Google Play Store is not upgrading at the very moment while fixing the issue. If the application is running an update, then stop the downloading. Another thing that you can do is that you can keep updating other apps untill the Google Play Store app upgrade is complete.
These are the most essential aspects that you need to check before you proceed with the troubleshooting steps. So, make sure that you have verified all of them.
Solutions to Fix the Error 927 on your Android Device
We have gone through the context where you have come to all the possible reasons responsible for the error. You also got familiar with the aspects that you need to check before getting into the solutions. Now, as you are done with all of that, let’s get into the solutions directly without wasting any time further.
Solution 1 – Clear Cache and Data of the Google Play Store and Services
There might be numerous reasons but cached data of the Google Play Store lies at the top of them. Hence, deleting the cached data of this application should be sufficient to solve the error that you have encountered. Follow the steps in order to do so in a proper way on your Android device.
- Navigate to Settings on your Android device to get to the next step.
- Then, go to the Apps or Application Manager section under this Settings menu.
- From the list, select Google Play Store and then tap on the Clear Caches and Clear Data buttons to successfully delete them.
- Now, get out of this section and open the Google Play Service from the list and then follow the 3rd step again.
- Select Google Play Services Framework and remove its cached data in the same way that you followed in the last step.
Afterward, open the Google Play Store and go ahead with the downloading and updating process of different apps or games. Finally, check if you are still facing the issue. If it’s still there, then go on with the next solution.
Solution 2 – Delete Previous Updates
If you have recently updated the Google Play Store, then it might cause the error. Whatsoever, delete such updates from your device in order to get the error resolved completely. If you are not so sure how to do that, then watch out the steps as stated below:
- Go to the Settings menu and then the Apps or Application Manager of your Android device.
- Select Google Play Store from the list of applications from the Settings page.
- Next, look out for the option called Uninstall Updates and tap on it to successfully uninstall the previous updates from your device.
In this process, you might be prompted to confirm your action so tap Yes to verify your selection. After completing all the steps, the error 927 should stop appearing on your Android device.
Solution 3 – Remove your Existing Google Account and Add it Again
Sometimes, the error might arise due to a problem associated with your Google account. In such circumstances, you can try to remove your Google account from your device and then add it back. In order to do so, stick to the following steps carefully.
- At the very beginning, go to Settings and then scroll down till you find the Accounts option.
- After that, tap on Accounts to open it and then select Google from the list.
- Next, select your Google account to open it and then look for the Remove Account option on this page.
- Restart your device and then follow the third step again with some little improvisations.
- Open the Accounts section and tap on Add Account option. It will conveniently help you to add your Google Account on the device you are using.
Once you are done with the process of adding the Google account, restart the device. Afterward, you need to check if the issue still exists by trying to download or update an application.
Solution 4 – Free up Some Storage from the Internal Memory of your Device
Having not enough space in the internal memory is one of the possible reasons for the error 927. There are many ways by which you can do that like from your Files section or by uninstalling the unnecessary apps from your device. Deleting the files that you don’t need any longer should help you solve the error.
These are the main solutions that you can use if you want to solve the Android error 927. If you are still facing the error on your device, then try to reset it and then add your account. After doing that, check the existence of the issue.
To Sum Up
That’s all you need to know about the different aspects of the Android error 927. You don’t have to worry about the error anymore once you successfully follow the article. Hope this writeup was able to help you to solve the error.