Adobe software is one of the most used photos/video editor. It comes with several exciting features along with multiple applications. In the last release, Adobe came up with the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity.
However, several Windows users reported, after installing the latest updates, they are facing the error notification “The Adobe software you are using is not genuine”. Every time you are trying to open the Adobe suite, you might face this error message in the form of a pop-up.
Thus, this is where you need proficient hacks to eliminate the problem.
Easy Hacks to Remove Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service
There is only one workaround that can help you to solve this issue. You can remove and delete all the services of Adobe software that are responsible for the error message.
How to Delete all Instances of Adobe Genuine Software Integrity?
You can follow the below steps in order to do this:
- First of all, open the Task Manager. For that, press the Alt and Del key by holding the Ctrl key from the keyboard.
- Afterward, navigate to the Processes tab and search for the Adobe Genuine Integrity service.
- Once you get that, right-click on it. Then, select the ‘Open File Location’ from the list. As a result, it will open the AdobeGCIient folder.
- Now, you can return to the Task Manager window. Click on the Adobe Genuine Integrity process that is running currently.
- Next, click on the ‘End Task’ button to end the process.
- Afterward, right-click on the AdobeGCIient folder and choose the Delete option from the list.
- After doing this, you can restart the computer to apply the changes.
Once the system starts up, you can check if the error message still appears. If you see that it still persists, then the AdobeGCIient folder may be re-created. So, now you can rename it instead of deleting this from the system.
Alternatively, you can also remove this by using the Command Prompt. It guarantees that it will remove the Adobe Genuine Software completely from your computer.
Alternative Way to Delete Adobe Genuine Integrity Service:
Have a look at the below steps to remove the Adobe Genuine Integrity software:
- In the beginning, navigate to the Start menu. Then, type “cmd” in the search bar.
- Right-click on the ‘cmd’ option showing as the search result. Choose the ‘Run as administrator’ option from the list to open it with admin privilege.
- Type “sc delete AGSService” in the command line and then hit the Enter key from the keyboard to run it.
- Next, to remove the Adobe Genuine Integrity Service, navigate to the location ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\AdobeGCClient’ and delete it from the system.
How to Remove Adobe Updater Startup Utility?
To delete the Adobe Updater Startup Utility, you can perform the steps as follows:
- Go to the location ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\ PDApp\UWA’ and remove it.
- Now, you can remove the service. For that, first, open the Run Command box with administrator privileges.
- Then, type “sc delete AAMUpdater” in the command line. Press the Enter key from the keyboard to run the command.
- Afterward, go to the Start menu and then type “task scheduler”. Press Enter to delete the task from the computer.
- Lastly, search for the AdobeAAMUpdater task and remove it from the system.
How to Remove Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service on Mac?
To disable the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service on Mac, you can perform the steps as follows:
- First, turn the system On and navigate to the Library.
- After that, navigate to the ‘Application Support’ tab.
- Click on the Adobe option and then select the AdobeGCCClient folder from the next page.
- Right-click on it and choose the Delete option from the list.
- Lastly, clear the folder from the Trash.
Hopefully, after applying the above steps in their respective order, you will be able to remove the “The Adobe software you are using is not genuine” error from the system. Now, you can resume your work without any hassles.