Epson scanner is one of the most used scanners in the market. This became one of the best due to its user-friendly features. This scanner is easy to access and serves the purpose of small business and home. If you want an advanced color scanner, the Epson V550 scanner is perfect for you. But, you must know the setup procedure of this scanner. If you are looking for the setup procedure of the Epson V550 scanner, then this guide is for you. Here, we are going to describe the Epson V550 scanner setup procedure. Read the complete article to know the details.
Simple Steps to Setup Epson V550 Scanner
Here, we are going to discuss the steps, that can help you to set up your Epson V550 scanner. Go through the steps which are written in this article to know the details.
Method 1: Use Epson Utility
The steps which are mentioned in the following part of the article will help you to set up your Epson V550 scanner. Go through the steps to do it.
For Windows 10 Users:
If you are a Windows 10 user, then go for this procedure. At first, click on the Start button which is located on the bottom of the left corner of your computer screen. Then, click on the Epson option. After that, move on to the Epson Scan 2 Utility.
Windows 8 Users:
The Windows 8 users need to go to the App screen and select the Epson Scan 2 utility. And proceed with the next step.
Other Windows Users:
If you are using any Windows version other than Windows 10 and 8, then follow this instruction. At first, click on the Start button from the bottom left corner of your computer screen. Then, click on the All Program option. Otherwise, you can click on Programs. Then, select Epson and click on the Epson 2 option. After that, click on the Epson Scan 2 Utility.
After that, move on the next part as follows:
- Once you are done with the steps which are mentioned in the previous part of the article, now go to the Settings option. You can find that from the Scanner drop-down list. And click on the Enable Editing button to modify the Scanner Settings.
- After that, select your Scanner model from the drop-down list. Then, click the Add option.
- After completing the previously discussed steps, now you have to do any one of the following.
- Click on the IP address of the Epson Network Interface Unit or the scanner which is located under the Search for Network option. And then, click on the Add option.
- Otherwise, click on the Enter Address Settings option. Then, enter the provided IP address. Or else, you can use the hostname of the Epson network interface Unit or your scanner. Thereafter, click on the Add option.
- Once you are done with all the steps which are mentioned above, now click on OK. This will help you to check the connection. Then, a confirmation message will appear on the screen.
- Thereafter, click on the OK button to save the settings. Then, you have to stop the Epson scan 2 Utility.
- If you are using the optional Network Interface Unit to set up the network scanning, then you have to visit the official link of Epson scanner.
So, this was all the details on the Epson V550 scanner setup procedure. If you need further information related to the Epson scanner, then you can visit our official website. Here, you will get more information related to the Epson scanner.