Epson Perfection v850 Pro is a scanner that allows you to convert analog documents to the digital format i.e change from a hardcopy to a softcopy. This machine has the resolution of 4800 and 6400 dpi. Even though this device is pretty good, but as the owner of this product, you will have to know the process of how to set it up and use it. So, if you are looking for a guide to learn the exact procedure for setting up this Epson v850 Pro scanner, then you are at the right place.
This article will provide you with the steps and procedure of Epson perfection v850 pro scanner setup. The reason why you need to know the setup process is pretty obvious. When you buy this device, the first thing to do is to perform the setup, in order to use it. If the device is not working as it should, then you can remove all the applications or software in relation to this device and set it up once again.
Steps to Setup the Epson Perfection v850 Pro Scanner
In this section of the article, we will discuss the steps that will help you to easily set up this scanner.
Unpack the Scanner
At first, you will have to unbox the scanner. After that, take out all the components of the device like the software CD, power adapter, USB cable, paper tray, scanner etc. Now, put all components properly with the scanner and then install it.
Execute the Software CD
In this point, we will discuss the steps that will allow you to run the software CD that came with the scanner. In order to do that, follow the steps as mentioned below.
- The first thing you need to do before you connect the scanner via a USB cable is to install the application of the scanner.
- Insert the software CD into the disc drive present on your computer. Allow it to execute, using the feature ‘AutoPlay’.
- Once you get the installer application, then, follow the instructions and install the application.
- After that installation is complete, reboot the system.
Download and Install the Scanner Application
This is an alternate method that you can follow to get the software of the scanner. Follow the steps below to do it.
- First, you will have to launch a web browser, and then, visit the official website of the Epson Perfection V850 pro.
- In this webpage, type the model of the scanner that you possess and look for the application of this device.
- Once you found that software, download the setup file of the application. After the download process gets over, execute the setup file.
- Now, the installer of the setup file will open. Next, follow the instructions that you view on the installer window and install the program on your computer.
- When the installation gets over, just restart the PC.
Open the Cover and Attach Document Holder Properly
This segment will provide you details on how to properly open the cover and then attach a document holder on it.
- First, in order to scan something, you will have to unhook the cover of the scanner.
- Once, you have unlocked the cover, then attach a document holder on to it.
- If you are not scanning any document but a photograph, then remove the document holder.
Procedure to Power on the Scanner
This segment provides elaborate steps on how to start the Epson perfection v850 pro scanner. Just follow the steps underneath.
- First, connect the power cable to the scanner.
- After that, insert the USB cable on both the computer and the scanner.
- Next, tap on the power button to switch on the scanner.
Steps to Scan A Photograph
Here, in this section, we will discuss the various steps on how to scan a photograph.
- First, open the cover of the scanner and then, put a photograph that you want to scan in reverse.
- Next, close the cover of the device and press the ‘Power’ button on the device.
- Once you do this, the application of the scanner that you have installed will open up.
- Now, in this software, tap on the option ‘Scan’. Now, the scanning process will start. Wait for this process to get over.
- When this process gets over, the softcopy of the photograph will be present on the folder ‘Pictures’.
This article provides a detailed procedure of Epson perfection v850 pro scanner setup. The steps on how to set this scanner up are explained simply, and hopefully, you’ll have no trouble in setting this scanner up. However, if even after following every step in this article, you cannot set this device up, then, do not think about it too much. Just provide the query you have on the comment section below, and we will surely come up with the particular fixes for the trouble you are facing.