The use of Epson printers has been in vogue with the growing demand for technology. Henceforth, for the seamless performance of the Epson, the setup should be done properly. You can establish the networking scan to the scanner seamlessly only with the help of Epson Network Interface Unit. Otherwise, you can directly connect to the scanner. If you wish to link through the Epson Network Interface Unit, first of all, you need to link the unit to the scanner. After that, examine whether they are working correctly or not. You will get to know the thorough details of Epson perfection V600 photo Scanner setup in this user guide. Henceforth, follow the below instructions to complete the task in a hassle-free way.
Know How to Configure:
At first, you need to configure manually by connecting to a network. This is only possible if you are connecting via the direct connection. After that, you need to follow the below guidelines to launch your P.C for network scanning with the help of Epson Scan 2 utility. Now, turn on your scanner and connect this to a specific network. Please note down the IP Address or the hostname of the scanner in order to provide the details during the course of the Epson Perfection V600 photo scanner setup.
- You need to follow one of the below steps in order to start the setup
- For Windows 10, you need to press Epson. Then you need to move to Epson Scan 2 utility.
- However, for Windows 8.x, search for the Apps screen. Then you have to choose Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- For other versions of Windows, move to the Start option. Then you need to click on All Programs or Programs. After that, press Epson. Then you need to hover on to the Epson Scan 2. Next, you need to click on Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- If you are a Mac user, you have to open the Application folder. After that, press Epson Software. Now, you need to click on Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- You need to choose Settings available at the scanner drop-down list. You will find a screen for Scanner settings. Please take into consideration that whether it is an Enable Editing button, and you need to press in order to change the settings of the scanner.
- Now, you need to choose your scanner and then press Add. You will find a screen.
- You need to follow one of the below methods
- In the Search For Network option, you need to choose the IP Address of the Epson Network Interface Unit. Then press Add.
- After that, you need to choose the Enter Address Settings. Then you have to provide the IP Address. Otherwise, you can also provide the hostname of the Epson Printer Interface Unit. Finally, tap the Add button.
- Now, you need to press OK to examine the connection. You will receive a confirmation message.
- Then, press OK in order to save the unsaved settings. Now it’s time you should turn off the Epson Scan 2 utility.
We have given all the detailed steps for the Epson Perfection V600 photo scanner setup. If you follow the steps properly, you can set up the Epson Perfection V600 photo scanner without any hassle. Moreover, for a thorough overview, you can refer to the user manual.