Epson produces one of the most popular printers with the most reliable and high-quality printing features. However, among all of them, photo scanner series of it has become much popular among the users. This is why after buying this product, at first, all you have to do is to perform Epson perfection v39 photo scanner setup process with it. If you are unaware of this process, then you can easily follow this article to the end. It consists of a step by step guidance which will help you out to complete the task on the go.
Trusted Methods For Epson perfection v39 photo scanner setup:
Here is a step by step guide using which, you will be able to perform this action on your own. Hence, follow as instructed below:
Step 1: Unpack the product
Before starting the troubleshooting steps, all you have to do is to unpack this product properly. In that case, make sure that you have removed all packing materials from the system and tapes from your printer. Once done, connect all wires of your printer properly and move to the next step.
Step 2: Download the Scanner Utility
Once you are able to complete the previous step, follow these steps that are mentioned below.
- After unboxing this product, all you have to do is to download and install the Epson connect printer setup utility from the official site of Epson.
- Now, you have to tap on the option which is I Agree against the End-User License Agreement. Click on Next to continue.
- Tap on the option named Install as well as click on Finish in order to finish this particular task.
- After performing these steps, you have to select your product and tap on the option against Next.
- Now select the registration of your printer and tap on the option which is OK to continue.
- Click on the option which is Agree and tap on the option against Next.
- Now, you will be able to see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, you have to click on the option against OK.
- Now, try to choose one of the following actions.
In case, if you want to create a new account, then, you have to fulfill the account creation form of the Epson. Once you are able to complete this process, then all you have to do is to tap on the finish option to complete the task.
On the other hand, if you are trying to register an existing account within an existing account, then, try to select the option which is “I already have an account”, now, fill up this form and tap on the option named Add.
- Lastly, tap on the option named Ok.
After performing these steps, you will be able to perform this action on your own. Now, you have to check the status of the scanner.
Step 3: Check the status Of Your scanner
If you want to perform a scanning process with your device then, at first turn on the interface cable which securely connects at both of the ends.
- After performing the previous step, all you have to do is to select your scanning program using your Epson Scan utility.
- Once you become able to resolve this particular error, then all you have to do is to be sure about that, your printer is not running on the power saving mode. Like, sleep or standby.
- In case, if you connect your printer or scanner with the help of a USB cable, then, make sure that it is connected directly to your computer with the help of the USB hub.
- Now, you have to check the connection settings using the steps mentioned below.
Step 4: check the connection Settings
Once you become able to check the status of scanner, now, you have to check the connection settings of it. Using the steps mentioned below.
In case of Windows 8 series :
In order to perform this action on your Windows 8 device, you have to go to the Apps screen as well as a tap on the EPSON Scan Settings. Once done, you have to choose the Test button.
If you are using Windows (other versions):
In this case, you have to click on the Windows button as well as navigate to the start button.You have to go to the Epson tab and go to the EPSON Scan and locate the EPSON Scan Settings. Click on the test button to continue.
In case of OS X:
At first, go to the Application folder and invoke in the Epson software. Once done, you have to tap on the EPSON Scan Settings. As well as click on the Test button.
In that case, make sure that you have not installed multiple versions of Epson Scan. If you have installed multiple versions, then you have to uninstall of the versions and install a new version.
If you have upgraded your operating system but cannot install the Epson scan,in that case, you have to reinstall it.
In this way, you will be able to check whether you became able to set up your scanner or not. Try to make a test scan to complete the setup process.
In this article, experts have provided a step by step guide to perform this action without any hazard. In that case, try to follow each and every step carefully, it is recommended, not to jump any one of them. In case, if you encounter any kind of glitches while performing the steps, then it is best to opt for an experts guidance.