Epson L355 is a great printer which possesses all the features of a good and functional printer. However, most of the users get confused or encounter errors while connecting their Epson L355 printer through a wireless network. This problem usually happens when the user fails to understand an important step or ignores any setup warnings. Now, if you are one of those users, trying to find a proper Epson L355 Wifi Setup guide, then follow this article. Here, we have also provided all the precaution measures. Read this article to get into the details.
How to Proceed With Epson L355 WiFi Setup?
While performing the Epson L355 Wifi Setup, the first thing you need to check and install on your system is the printer and scanner drivers. It will help your system to detect the Epson L355 printer and other components related to. After that, you can move on to the setup process which is explained below. But before starting it, make sure that the access point is turned on and all communication channels are available.
- First, turn on your printer and press the Setup icon. You will get that icon on the Control panel of your Epson L335 printer.
- Now, on the Setup window, select the ‘Network settings’ option and hit the OK button.
- On the ‘Network setting’ window, you have to find and select the Wireless Setup option and then, hit the OK button.
- Inside the Wireless Setup window, you will get the Advance Setup option. Select it and tap the OK button.
- A new windows will pop-up on your printer screen. There you need to select the ‘Manual Setup/Manual Wireless LAN Setup option’ and then, tap on the OK button.
- Instantly a Connection prompt will pop up on the screen. Now, in order to connect with your network via a wireless router, choose the Infrastructure Mode.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Search for the SSID’ option. Now, if that option does not appear on the printer’s LCD screen, then check whether the access point is available for connection or not.
- Now, you have to select your network/ WiFi name and choose a suitable security option for it. After that hit the OK button.
- Once you do that a confirm setting window will emerge on your printer screen. Hit the OK button, in order to connect with the network. However, if you use any kind of security lock on your network/WiFi router, then you have to enter the security code, in order to establish a stable connection.
Now, you just need to give some printing or scanning instruction, to verify that is you have appropriately followed the process for Epson L355 WiFi setup.
Precautions: Epson L355 WiFi Setup
Now, there are some precautions and warnings that you should keep in mind while connecting your Epson L355 printer with a stable network. Have a look at them and try to follow them as instructed.
Always Keep the Printer Drivers Updated
As you already know, printer drivers are one of the most important parts of a printer. And if you haven’t update them for a very long time, then you will face various type of compatibility and connectivity issue on your system and printer. That’s way, in order to keep your printer functional and productive, you should always keep the printer drivers updated. Now, to do that on your system, you can follow the instructions below.
- First, open the Run dialog box by pressing the “Windows key + R key”.
- Then, type ‘devmgmt.msc’ on it and hit the OK button or Enter key.
- Now, on the Device Manager window, locate your printer driver and right-click on it.
- A pop-up menu will instantly appear on your screen. On that menu, you will find the Update option. Click on it.
- After that, you have to follow the on-screen instructions, in order to complete the driver update task. Once the process gets done, reboot your system.
Enable File and Printer Sharing
Sometimes, the user forgets to enable the ‘File and Printer sharing’ option on their system. This can subsequently cause various type of printing issue in the printer, even after establishing a proper network connection. Now, if you want to rectify this mistake, then follow the given instructions.
- Press the Window key + X key to open up the WinX menu. There you will find the Control Panel option. Click on it.
- On the Control Panel window, double-click on the ‘Network and Sharing Center’ icon.
- Now, on that next window, click on the ‘Change Advanced Sharing Settings’ option and launch its page.
- On that window, you need to expand the Domain (current profile) option. To do that, click on it.
- Inside that expanded area, check the boxes beside ‘Turn on network discovery’ and ‘Turn on file and printer sharing’ option. After that, hit the Save changes button and close the windows.
Now, all the connection blockages components will get removed from your Epson L355 printer and you won’t face any issues while going through the setup process.
We hope that our instructions and suggestion prove to be helpful to you and assist you with the Epson L355 Wifi Setup procedure. For more tech related content keep following our articles.