The Epson Artisan 710 is one of the convenient printers that allows high-definition, quality printings job. However, there are some buyers who acquire this printer but fail to proceed through the Epson Artisan 710 printer setup. So, if you are one of them and looking for a satisfactory guidebook that can help you with a flawless setup for your Epson Artisan 710 printer, then this article is undoubtedly for you. It can assist you with all the possible ways. In this content, we will explore all the steps to complete the setup process for an Epson printer.
Steps to Establish Epson Artisan 710 Printer Setup
Following are some of the efficient steps, you must work on, to complete the setup for your Epson Artisan 710 printer. We suggest you go through all the steps in the respective sequential manner for positive results.
Step 1: Install the Epson Artisan 710 Printer’s Installation Software using CD
The very initial step you have to perform is to install the application software via CD that comes along with the device. Following are the steps below to complete the installation:
- At first, unbox the Epson Artisan 710 printer and take out the installation CD that you get with the device.
- Now, turn on your computer and insert the Epson Artisan 710 installation CD into the CD-ROM.
- Open ‘My Computer’ and double-click the CD-ROM drive to open the installation setup file and proceed manually.
- Now, the setup wizard appears on your desktop’s screen. Click on ‘Extract’ and then, on ‘Run’ to install the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and tick on ‘Accept terms and conditions’ and click on Next.
- Click on Finish, when the computer prompts and close the window.
Step 2: Connect the Epson Artisan 710 Printer Wirelessly using the Setup Wizard
Now, all you have to do is set a wireless connection for your Epson printer, using the setup wizard. Following are some steps below to do so.
- Open the printer’s Control Panel from the Epson printer and select the Setup option, from the top-right corner of the printer and select OK.
- Now, press the left arrow key or the right arrow key to select the Network settings.
- Press OK and then, navigate to the Wireless LAN Setup and press OK.
- Now, navigate to the Wireless Setup Wizard and press OK to select that option.
- Press the UP arrow key and Down arrow key to select the name for the wireless network for your device and then, press OK to continue.
- Make sure the wireless network or the router is turned on and then, use the arrow buttons on your printer to enter the WEP key.
- Now, press the Menu button on your printer to switch between the characters and press OK after entering your WEP key.
- Verify all the settings and press OK to save the settings and press the ‘Back’ button to return to the Network Settings menu.
- Now, press the Home button on your printer to exit the Network Settings menu and wait for at least 2 minutes until the printer connects to the wireless network.
Step 3: Select the WPA Security Settings
The WPA (WiFi Protected Access) security is standard security equipped with wireless internet connection services. It provides more sophisticated data encryption for the device. Following are some of the steps below to help you proceed with settings.
- At first, use the arrow button on your printer’s Control Panel to enter the WPA passphrase and press the Menu button to switch between the characters.
- Now, press the OK button after entering the WPA passphrase and then, press Continue to confirm the network settings.
- Verify all the network settings and check if they are correct. Press the Back button on your printer to return to the Network Settings menu.
- Now, press OK to save the settings and then, press the Home button to Exit the setup menu.
Step 4: Load the Papers on the Epson Printer
The Epson Artisan 710 printer supports two paper trays on both sides which is pretty good. Hence, you need to load at least 20 sheets on both sides. Following are some of the steps below to check the setup process.
- At first, pull out the paper tray or the paper cassette from the Epson printer and slide back the photo tray to lift it up.
- Now, squeeze the edge guides on the printer to slide them out and then, insert the paper with the glossy or printable side face-down.
- Slide the left edge guide against the paper and adjust the front edge guide to the paper size.
- Now, lower the photo tray and squeeze the edge guides and slide them to load the paper into the photo tray.
- Enter the photo paper with the printable side face-down and push the left edge guide upon the paper.
- Adjust the front edge guide to the paper size and keep the cassette flat to insert it and then, extend the output tray and flip up the stopper.
Now, connect the printer to a suitable WiFi network and try printing the pages after you are done with all the above-mentioned steps.
Hope the overhead article was beneficial enough to help you with the Epson Artisan 710 printer setup within a flicker of time. You must go through all the steps accurately to accomplish the setup process. In case, you spot any trouble then get an expert’s guidance. At last, we recommend you to post your feedback in the comment box below.