The internet browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Microsoft Edge can sometimes block Adobe Flash software and thus restricts you from viewing any video items. In this article, we will provide you with the steps for enabling and disabling the Adobe Flash Player individually on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Edge browsers. Sometimes while you are attempting to view a video item in Media Collections Online by using the Mozilla Firefox web browser, it might result in a black entry. For that, you have to enable flash in Firefox.
Easy Steps To Enable Flash In Firefox:
You can follow the below steps for Firefox enable Adobe Flash:
- Open your Firefox browser and go to the top-right corner.
- Click on the three-bar icon and from there, select Add-ons
- From the left-hand menu, select Plugins
- Then, change the Settings for Flash from “Shockwave Flash” to “Always Activate”.
But then, it is not always recommended to set Flash as “Always Activate.” The reason for this is that Flash is no longer secure like modern solutions. It might also open your system to security risks while visiting unfamiliar sites. If you want to disable it again, you need to click on ‘Never activate the option’.
Tips To Enable Flash Player On Chrome:
For enabling the Adobe Flash Player on Google Chrome browser, you can follow the below procedures:
- Open your Google Chrome browser and go to the address bar.
- Type “chrome://settings/content” in it and press Enter key
- Then, try to locate Flash player settings on the content settings screen
- Select the option “Allow sites to run Flash”.
- Then, click on ‘Done’ to save the changes that you have made.
In case, you intend to add more sites to it which allows Flash Player, then click the “Manage exceptions” button. There type in the site address and click on ‘Done’ to save the changes.
Easy Tricks To Enable Adobe Flash Player On Opera Browser:
If you want to enable Adobe Flash player in your Opera browser, then follow the guidelines below:
- Open your Opera browser and open a new tab in it.
- Go to the side menu bar which is located on the left side and then press the Settings button.
- Then, choose “Websites” from there and proceed by scrolling down. After that, choose “Managed Individual plug-ins” option from the Plug-ins category.
By following the above steps, you can easily enable Flash on your Opera browser. If you see the Disable button there, that means you have successfully enabled Flash on your Opera browser.
Step-by-step Guide To Enable Adobe Flash Player On Microsoft Edge:
In order to enable Flash Player on Edge browser, you can follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Open your Edge browser and go to the top right corner.
- Click on the three-dot icon and choose the Settings option.
- Scroll down and click on the “View advanced settings”.
- Also, ensure that the “Use Adobe Flash Player” option is on.
- Now you can refresh your web page to view the changes.
Hope that the above solutions will help you in enabling Adobe Flash Player in many of your web browsers including Mozilla Firefox. If still, you are unable to enable it, then it is advised to take avail professional help.