d3dx9_43.dll file is one of the various files that are available in Microsoft DirectX. In the case of, Windows-based games and advanced graphics programs this file is widely used. However, often users are encountering d3dx9_43.dll is missing windows 10 error that is hampering the user experience. This error generally occurs when you launch certain programs such as video games. It can appear on your PC in various ways. The games are basically affected when this file is not found and the program can’t start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing. Therefore, it is essential to remove the error as soon as possible. Whenever you encounter this error, ensure to install the required version of Directx or you have to update the drivers. In this article, we are going to discuss the probable solution that will help you resolve the issue without any hassle.
d3dx9_43 dll Is Missing? Try The Easy And Effective Tricks That Are Given Below!
d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer? Not aware of how to fix the error? Try the simple methods that are given below.
Method 1: Reinstall Directx
In case, if you don’t have the necessary version of DirectX installed, then this D3dx9_43.dll is missing error message appears. Often downloading the DirectX file directly from Microsoft’s website can help to fix this issue. After the file is downloaded run the setup file and install the necessary version of DirectX.
Method 2: Download and then run the DirectX end-user runtime web installer
- Go to the official website of Microsoft.
- In the top-right search box type DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
- Then, Press the enter button
- Now, select the “DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer” option.
- You can also change the language from the drop-down menu before downloading
- Scroll down to click on the download option
- Lastly, to complete the installation process follow the on-screen instruction. After the installation is completed run and check the gaming programs are working or not.
Method 3: Install the latest version of DirectX
If method 2 doesn’t work correctly, then try the following solution that is given below. Often installing the latest version can help you resolve the error in no time.
- From the Start menu, you will find a search box. There, type Windows Update.
- From the results that are appearing in a list, select the Check for updates option
- To complete a Windows update, go on to follow the on-screen instructions
Method 4: Copy the d3dx9_43.dll file from another PC
When nothing works, you can try this as well. Look for a system that runs the same system as yours. Once you find it, do the following:
- Press the Windows logo key on your keyboard in order to bring up the Search box.
- Now, type the information of the system.
- Then, from the result choose the System Information option
- Now, check the system type of the computer
From the working computer, copy the d3dx9_43.dll file and then paste it to the computer in which you are encountering the problem. After you have done this, follow the instructions that are given below:
- Press the Windows logo key and E on your working computer keyboard at the same time to bring up the File Explorer
- Now, head over to C:\Windows\System32
- Type d3dx9_43.dll
- Press the enter option.
- If it doesn’t display any result, go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
- Again, look for the d3dx9_43.dll file
- Now, Copy the d3dx9_43.dll file and paste it into that location of the computer where you are facing the problem.
Method 5: Reinstall your game with d3dx9_43.dll missing error
d3dx9_43.dll missing error can also corrupt various other files while working with it. In this scenario, it is often better to uninstall the program and then reinstall it.
Method 5: Check for graphics driver updates
Often the lack of proper GPU drivers also causes the d3dx9_43 dll is missing in Windows. Therefore, if you have graphics driver updates you can enjoy visual effects. In case, if there are no appropriate drivers installed then it might generate errors. This is the reason you have to always check the GPU drivers and keep them updated. If you have an old graphics card, ensure to download the legacy drivers. Once the driver is installed correctly, restart your PC.
Method 6: Scan for malware and check your antivirus
It is noticed that often due to malware infection d3dx9_43.dll is missing error appears. Therefore, it is suggested to perform a full scan in to check whether your system is malware affected or not. If there is no presence of malware then the probable cause for this error is the antivirus that is installed in your system itself. Often disabling the antivirus doesn’t work, you might have to look for a different solution or change the antivirus software.
Method 7: Perform an SFC and DISM scans
Steps to run SFC scan:
- To open Win + X menu, Press Windows Key + X.
- Now select the Command Prompt
- You can also use PowerShell in case the command is not available
- Enter sfc /scannow once the Command Prompt opens
- Now, press Enter to run it
- The scan will now start
- The process might take 15 minutes, so do not interfere while the scan is done
Steps to run DISM scan:
- With administrative privileges, run the Command Prompt
- Now run the DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command.
- DISM scan will now start.
- DISM scan can take about 20 minutes or more, any interruption can distract the whole process.
The above steps will give you better clarification about how to fix dll is missing from your computer windows 10. But in case, if you still have any confusion please do post comments below.