If you buy an Internet package from Cox, then they will provide you free emails for business purposes. These emails can be further configured by Outlook so that cox webmail can be transferred successfully and you don’t have to log in every time.
So, if you are wondering how to do so, then simply follow the guide provided below.
Process of Outlook Configuration for Cox Mail:
Before starting, ensure that the server name used by you is correct for both sending and receiving messages. Make sure to perform the Outlook configuration by following the steps given below.
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File. As soon as the Outlook Startup Wizard appears on your screen, click on the Cancel button.
- Go to the Account Information section and click on Add Account. Now, click on “Manually Configure Server Settings or Additional Server Types” and press the Next button.
- Click on the Internet E-mail button and click on Next. Input the information as per the requirement within the User Information section.
- Enter the username and combine the email address with @cox.net extension.
- Go to Server Information and click on POP3 from the drop-down list. Inside the Incoming Mail Server field, write “pop.cox.net”. On the other hand, write “smtp.cox.net” inside the Outgoing Mail Server field.
- Type your login credentials and click on More Settings. Go to the Advanced tab and click on “SSL” inside the SMTP for Outgoing servers. Make sure to write 465 inside SSL encryption.
- Mark the “ The Server Requires an Encrypted Connection” box under the POP3 window and click on SSL. Input the number 995 within it. Click on Next and then on Finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Should I Access My Cox Email?
To access your Cox email, follow the provided steps below:
- Navigate to the official website of Cox and then go to My Account.
- Provide both your User ID and Password to sign in with your credentials and press the Enter button.
- This will successfully help you access Cox Email.
How Should I Change My Cox Email Password?
To change the Cox email password, simply follow the steps provided hereunder.
- Go to the official website of Cox and click on Sign in My Account located on its homepage.
- Type the User ID and password once prompted for it.
- Click on Account>Password & Security>Update Password. Enter your current password and New password. Click on Save Changes.
How Do I Change My Cox Username?
If you want to change your Cox username, follow the given steps in sequence.
- Open Cox and login with correct information by navigating to My Account.
- Tap the arrows beside My Account and go to User Accounts. Click on Update Profile.
- Enter all the required information like user ID, name, nickname and click on Save changes.