If you have purchased a Canon mx920 scanner recently then you need to know the exact process of setup it. In this case, we can be your best bet. We are going to provide you the quickest and easiest way to complete your task in minutes. So, to complete the Canon mx920 scanner setup smoothly, go through the entire article carefully and perform the below mentioned steps one-by-one.
Before the setup of your machine, you need to take care of several things including the fact that you have connected your computer to the network. Also, you have to complete the configuration of your computer along with the router or access point. For that, you need to ensure the completion of the configuration of your computer and access point of the router which is connecting the Canon mx920 scanner to the network.
Here, it is worth mentioning that, the router functions, configuration and security settings along with the setup procedures of the network device differs according to the system environment. Thus, to complete the configuration properly you can take the help of the instruction manual of your device. Else, you can even contact the manufacturer. After assuring the security of your network, place both the printer and computer device on the same network segment. Then, proceed on by trying to set your scanner up correctly.
Easiest Procedure to Follow for Canon mx920 Scanner Setup:
Here, in this part of the article, we will explain the process of your Canon mx920 scanner setup. To do so, you need to connect the scanner machine to your computer. For that, you have to install the software including the driver to the hard disk of the computer. You can do that by inserting the installation CD that you will get with the Printer. Even, the task of software installation will take a little time.
Important Facts that you should Remember at the time of Software Installation:
- To start the installation process, you have to log in as the administrator. Also, before the installation, you need to quit all running applications.
- During the installation process, you should not switch the users.
- Along with that, at the time of the installation, you have to make sure that you have connected your computer to the internet.
- During the installation process, you may need to reboot your PC.
- Then, you have to follow the on-screen instructions one-by-one accurately.
- Remember that you should not remove the Setup CD-ROM even at the time of restarting. After the completion of the restart process, the installation will be resumed.
Also, there is a chance to get a warning message saying ‘Canon software is attempting to access the network’ if the firewall function of your security software is turned on. In that case, you need to set the security software to always allow access and complete the process without any hiccups.
We hope that the above-described process will help you to complete the task of Canon mx920 scanner setup. In addition, if you want to get more such effective articles, then stay connected with us. Moreover, for avoiding any further complications, you can also call a technician and take immediate assistance from him.