Canon MG2500 Scanner generally allows you to make impressive prints with an excellent print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi1 utilizing FINE print head technology. This printer easily prints high-quality documents. Also, it can support an optional XL ink cartridge so that you can replace them easily. So, in this article, we will explain the Canon MG2500 scanner setup process with some handy ways. Hence, go through the steps given below and apply them accordingly.
Canon MG2500 Scanner Setup: Follow the Effective Steps
Let’s check out the setup process of the Canon MG2500 scanner. We have simplified all the steps so that you can easily understand and apply them in the most appropriate way.
Method: Connecting to The Wireless Network
In this step, you have to first connect to your scanner to the Wireless Network so, to perform this task, on the printer screen, select the link to the network.
- After that, the printer finds automatically to gain access to factors which can support WPS “Wi-Fi Protected Arrangement”.
- Unless you are absolutely sure your accessibility factor sustains WPS and also you can recognize with triggering this on your gain access to a point. Here you have to press the Quit switch on the printer’s operation panel and then click on Other Techniques on the Setup Procedure Choice display.
- When no WPS factors have been found and if you cannot see the Switch Technique on the printer’s procedure panel then you need to select the Criterion Arrangement option on the printers operation panel. Once done, on the Configuration Procedure Option screen, select the Various other Approaches.
- After doing the above steps, the canon printer setup searches automatically for access points that can support WPS “Wi-Fi Protected Setup”.
If you don’t know your Gain access to SSID or Point/ Router name or the Passphrase or password for the wireless network, you get this info during Requirement configuration making use of the downloaded documents “Mini Master Configuration or Master Arrangement” or the Configuration CD-ROM. The terms ‘AccessPoint/ Router’ and SSID refer to a name used for recognizing the specific Gain access to the router. The network secret and passphrase refer to a password that needed for preventing unauthorized access to interaction.
Setup guide for Mac
If you are a Mac user then you have to follow the steps that are stated below. In this step, firstly, you have to go to the manufacturer’s website and then find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, you need to find Consumer and Home Office option.
- After that, choose Printers, on the list of Product Family and then you have to find your printer model and click on the link.
- Once done, locate the Operating System dropdown menu and then you have to find the suitable version of Mac OS X.
- Now, download the proper driver.
- After downloading, double click on the file and a new window will open to you. Now, double click on the proper file and installation starts.
Once you are done with the above process, you have to select the Continue option twice. Then select the Install option. Finally, you have to plug the printer to Mac with a USB cable. Now, turn on the printer to complete the process.
So, these are the steps by which you can setup Canon MG2500 scanner. Hope, you can understand easily. Canon MG2500 scanner setup process is very easy. In case any problem occurs during setup then you can opt for an expert for better assistance.