Brother printer is one of the advanced featuring printers that presents an ultra HD quality of printings. It is one of the principal components for office as it allows multifunctional technology to make our work smoother. However, it is imperative to set up the printer at the very first to access the device. There are numerous users who acquired Brother printer but incompetent to execute an entire setup. So, if you are one of them and staring for a complete guidebook to perform a Brother Printer MFC L8850-CDW Setup, then this article will undoubtedly support you with all the possible moves. In this content, we will discuss all the potential steps to build a whole setup for this device at the earliest.
Potential Steps to Create a Complete Setup for Brother Printer MFC L8850-CDW:
We have arranged a few effective steps to create a Brother printer MFC L8850-CDW setup. We counsel you to go through all the steps prominently to establish a full setup of your Brother printer.
Step 1: Load the Paper in Paper Tray
The initial step that you should perform is to load the paper in the paper tray on your Brother printer MFC L8850-CDW. Following are some of the steps below to do so.
- At first, remove the packing material from the machine carefully and pull out the paper tray completely from the machine to load paper.
- Now, adjust the paper tray as per the size of the paper and open the paper tray cover from the top left corner. Press the slider button at the left of the cover to remove it completely.
- Gently press and slide the paper side guides to set the paper size on your Brother printer. Also, make sure that the triangular mark on the paper side guidelines up with the marks for the paper size you are using.
- Fan the stack of paper well to avoid paper jams and misfeeds. Make sure that any paper inside is not curled.
- Gently put the paper into the paper tray print side down and adjust the paper side guides so that they touch the sides of the paper stack.
- Verify that the paper is up to the level in the tray and beneath the highest paper line. Do not push the paper too far as over lifting the paper tray may cause paper jams.
- Close the paper tray cover and slowly push the paper tray back into the machine.
- Close the output paper tray and push the paper tray into the machine slowly until it gets locked into the place.
Step 2: Connect the Power Cord and Telephone Line to Turn on the Machine
Now, as you have connected the power cables to the wall socket, you need to turn on the printer. Following are some of the steps below to do so.
- At first, lift the scanner cover until it locks securely into the open position and then connect the telephone line cord. Connect one end of the telephone line cord to the jack on the machine and the other cord into the cable channel of the machine.
- Close the scanner cover by using the folder holders on each side and connect the power cord to the wall socket. Press the power button on your Brother printer to turn on your printer.
Once you have performed all the steps carefully and accurately, you can access your Brother printer without any trouble. Hope the article was beneficial enough to guide you on how to execute a Brother printer MFC L8850-CDW setup. In case, you fail to set up your printer due to any unavoidable circumstances, then you can take an expert’s guidance or professional help.