Brother MFC9130CW wireless all-in-one printer is one of the best printers. If you want a digital color all-in-one wireless printer for the purpose of a small office or home then, Brother MFC9130CW wireless all-in-one printer is for you. This printer features a color touchscreen display along with a wireless networking system. If you want to own a Brother printer then, you just need to know the setup procedure of this printer. If you are the owner of a Brother printer and if you are looking for the Brother MFC9130CW wireless all-in-one printer setup then, this guide is for you. Here, we are going to discuss some easy steps that can help you to set up your brother printer. Go through the article to know the details on it:
Easy Hacks to Set up Brother MFC9130CW Wireless all-in-one printer
Now, here, we are going to discuss the steps that can help you to set up your Brother MFC9130CW wireless all-in-one printer. Keep reading the steps which are mentioned in the following part of this article, to know the easy ways to set up your Brother printer.
Step 1: Change the Configuration Settings of your Wireless
If you need to set up your Brother MFC9130CW wireless all-in-one printer, then changing the configuration settings of the wireless is the first thing that you need to do. Here, are the steps to do it:
- At first, put your Brother printer near the WPS or AOSS access point.
- Then, you need to press the settings option from your Brother printer.
- After that, select your provider network.
- Thereafter, click on the WLAN option.
- At the next step, click or you can press the Up key as per your need, otherwise you can press the Down key this will help you to show the WPS/ AOSS options.
- Therefore, a pop up will appear on your screen while asking Enable WLAN? Press the Yes button to access it. This will launch a wireless setup wizard on your device’s screen. If you want to cancel it then, press the No button.
- When you find your printer shows Start WPS or AOSS, at that moment you need to press and hold down the WPS or AOSS button on the wireless device to access the point/router for a few moments.
- After that, click on the OK button, then your Brother printer will automatically find out which mode of WPS or AOSS is your wireless access point/router uses. Then, take a try to connect your provided wireless network.
- After completing all the steps which are mentioned before in this article, now a connection report message will be pop up on your LCD. And thereafter, a WLAN result will be automatically printed.
Step 2: Install the driver network
Once you have done with all the previously discussed steps, now you need to follow the steps which are written below of this article. This step will help you to install the driver network. Here, are the steps which you can go through:
- At first, you have to be sure that your computer is turned ON or not. You need to log in with the Administrator rights.
- After that, insert the installation CD-ROM in the CD-ROM drive. And then, choose any one of the two operating systems such as:
Here, we are going to present a brief discussion on it.
For the Windows Users
If you choose the Windows operating system, then follow the undergoing section of the article.
- For Windows users, an installation screen will pop up automatically.
- After that, you have to choose the model number of your printer.
- Then, choose your preferred language.
- If the installation screen did not pop up automatically, then click on the official link of brother printer. This will help you to find out the installation screen.
- Thereafter, click on the install MFL-Pro Suite, and then click on the Yes option to accept the license agreement.
- Then, follow the on-screen instruction this will help you finish the setup procedure.
For Macintosh Users
If you are using the Macintosh Operating System then, the upcoming steps will help you.
- At first, double-click on the BROTHER icon on your desktop screen.
- Then, double-click on the Start button which is located in the bottom left side of your system screen. Here, you will find the OSX icon to install.
- Thereafter, you will need to follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup procedure.
Hope, this article has helped to get you to know the Brother MFC9130CW wireless all-in-one printer setup. If you are seeking more information related to Brother printer, then you can visit our official website to get more information.