If you want to know the process of Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router Setup, then we are to help you in every way possible. As we know that Belkin Routers are one of the most trustworthy and reliable with a great connectivity, range, and durability for the home users. And Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router is one of those Belkin wireless routers which is able to serve you efficiently and at the same time, it is easy to set up. Now, in the next part of the article, we will describe the easy and quick process that will help you to set up your router without any hassle.
Few Things that you Should Take Care of before Starting with the Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router setup:
So, if you are wondering for the Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router Setup, then take a dive below:
- First of all, you need to ensure the internet connection from your internet service providers.
- To connect Modem to your Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ router you need Ethernet cable
- And a computer device. You can set your router up with the help of your Smartphone or Tablet by using any full browser of your choice.
The Installation Process of Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router:
For installing your router, follow the upcoming steps properly and complete the task:
- First of all, you have to plug your router with the power outlet and then turn it on to start the process.
- After that, with the help of the Ethernet or internet cable, you may connect your modem to the Belkin wireless router that you are trying to set up.
- Now, by using another Ethernet cable you need to connect the computer to your router. And if you don’t have an extra Ethernet cable then you need to reset the router and hit the wireless icon in your computer device.
- After doing so, you have to connect with the unsecured router and open your Web Browser.
- Once you are done with that, then you have to type 192.168.2.1 in the Web Browser and then press the Enter key.
The Configuration Process:
After that, the Belkin Dashboard or Belkin router setup page will appear before you. Now, your Modem will be able to detect your Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router and you will be able to configure some of the important settings such as SSID i.e., the network name and Password.
- After going into the Wireless Settings section you can change or setup password as per your choice and apply them too.
- Now you have to restart both the Router and Computer after the completion of the setup.
- In this way, now you are done with the configuration process and you will be able to get the Wireless internet with the help of your router.
What Kind of Issues you might Face with the Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router Setup:
You might see that the router is refusing to detect your modem at the time of the setting up. If this happens to you, then you just need to restart the modem and Router before trying to set up the Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router again.
Other Ways to Setup the Router:
Now, we are going to explain to you the process of “how to set up your Belkin Dual-Band N+ wireless router with only one internet cable?” If you feel uncomfortable with the above process, then you can go for this method:
- Now, use the internet or Ethernet cable to connect the modem with the router.
- And then turn on both the modem and router.
- After that, you have to check your computer device. There you will get to see a new Belkin network name.
- Then, you have to hit it and then connect with the Belkin router web interface with the help of the network.
- Now, you may have to give the password that you will get to know from the card that you will find inside your new router box. You can even find the password on the back of your router.
- Next, after typing the password follow the onscreen instruction and set the router up.
- You can also even customize dashboard of the router and lock the router. And if you want you can control some of the important settings such as channel, password, parental control and access to the websites with ease.
Tips That Will Definitely Help You:
- You should update the Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ router firmware from time to time and don’t forget to restart after the completion of the updating process.
- You need to ensure that you have checked the connection type for setup of your router. The connection types that you may find are- Dynamic IP connection, static IP address, and PPPoE.
For sure, these tips will help you at the time of installing and configuring your router.
What to do if you Face Trouble at the Time of Belkin Router Setup with the Mac Computer?
If you face any kind of problem with the router setup on your Mac computer, then you don’t need to worry as we are going to help you. Follow the steps stated below one by one and get rid of the problem in minutes and install your router with Mac smoothly:
- First of all, you have to connect your router to the modem with the help of the internet cable to the internet port.
- After that, you have to restart both the Mac and the Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ router. After turning it on you have to log in to your computer device.
- There, on your Mac computer, you will find a new Belkin router network on the list of the network.
- And then you just have to follow the onscreen instructions and you will be able to detect the connection. And then you can set Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+up router with the help of the recommended settings.
- Finally, you have to set a password and network name for the router and then save the settings.
- Once you are done with the settings of your router you have to restart it.
- Now, for sure the setup has been completed and now you can use it without any doubt.
Hope that the above processes described in the article have helped you to set the router up without any hassle. Don’t forget to comment on this article and stay connected to us for much more articles like this one.