Setting up the Belkin N300 wireless router allows all the devices and computers in your home to share the same high-speed internet connection, regardless of whatever you are doing with it. You can easily set up your Belkin N300 wireless router using the manual setup method or using the Belkin setup disk. However, if you ever lost the Belkin n300 wireless router CD, there is no need to get worried. As there are some other reliable ways available to install the Belkin n300 wireless router. As this article is all about the “Belkin N300 wireless router setup without cd.” Thus, whenever you find such a situation, you can go through this post and know the proper way with complete steps here.
How to Belkin N300 Wireless Router Setup without the CD?
Here in this section, we have mentioned the most reliable way with complete steps for your Belkin N300 wireless router setup without cd. However, it is suggested you perform these steps in the same order as we have given:
- Firstly, we recommend you to disconnect your Belkin n300 router and router from the power source. Then, take an Ethernet cable in order to attach your modem to your Belkin n300 wireless router. Now, Plug the Ethernet cable into the Belkin routers port and modem’s port. After that, re-connect your modem to the power source.
- Next, re-connect the Belkin n300 router to the power supply. Then, you need another Ethernet cable for connecting your device directly to the Belkin wireless router. There, you can connect an Ethernet cable into any port labeled as “Ethernet.”
- After that, you need to launch Internet Explorer. Here, navigate to the browsers address bar. In the browser’s address bar, simply enter “192.168.2.1” and hit the Enter key.
- Next, you will go to the Belkin router setup page. There, you will be prompted to enter the login credentials. Thus, simply enter all the login credentials such as the Username. But, don’t enter anything in the password field.
- After entering the username, you are redirected to the Belkin router setup page. Hee, at this age, you have to move to the Internet WAN section and, then navigate to the “Connection Type” Now, hit the “Connection Type” option. Once you choose your internet connection just hit the Next button. Although “Dynamic” is the common connection type which is used by ISP. But, if you have any doubts regarding the connection type then you can connect ISP for more details.
- Now, you have to enter all the connections details. After entering all the details, simply hit the Apply button as well as the OK button in order to save the new changes.
- Finally, check the “Internet” status and be sure that it is showing as “Connected.”
Now, your Belkin N300 wireless router successfully connect to the internet. But in case, while proceeding the above steps, if any issue arises, then feed in your doubts in the feedback section below. However, if you didn’t find the proper way to set up your Belkin N300 wireless router, then you might require expert assistance who can provide you the exact method regarding your “Belkin n300 wireless router setup without cd” query.